Week Two: Bears (0-1) @ Bucs (0-0)

bucsfan333

5 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

I was thinking of Vinny and the Jets back in 2005!

I like that choice, but here is a classic.  September 12, 1999, season and home opener against the Giants.  The Bucs lose the game with the following stat from Kent Graham :  12-24 91 yes, no picks or ints.   Ah yes, the good old days of Dungy ball.

I'm very confident Winston won't add to this misery.  It may not look pretty on Sunday, but I believe they ll get the job done.

7 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I like that choice, but here is a classic.  September 12, 1999, season and home opener against the Giants.  The Bucs lose the game with the following stat from Kent Graham :  12-24 91 yes, no picks or ints.   Ah yes, the good old days of Dungy ball.

I'm very confident Winston won't add to this misery.  It may not look pretty on Sunday, but I believe they ll get the job done.

Slightly before my time, but that stat line is terrible. Reminds me of the most frustrating Bucs game I've ever watched. 

Mark Brunell goes 7-15 for 41 yards and a pick, but we still couldn't pull out a playoff win.

We should be confident going in. Winston brings a completely different attitude to this franchise, which is probably the biggest reason for drafting him in the first place. This won't be an easy game, but if the second half of 2016 6-2 Bucs show up, we'll find a way.

58 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Oof. That's a big loss for Chicago. Wonder who they're gonna trot out to try and block McCoy.

I dont think he played against Atlanta either.  Im hoping the coaching stays true to is word and rotates the dline.  I expect David to play a major role with him blitzing.  With Glennons lack of mobility, I expect Smith to send his blitzers through the interior of the line.

13 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Bucs Inactives Today

Javion Elliot

Jaques Smith

Devontae Bond

Leonard Wester

Joe Hawley

Antony Auclair

W. Clark

Kind of surprised Elliott is on the list, but with the Bears having limited options at WR makes some sense.   Hoping to see Smith, but understandable. 

Archived