Predict a Saints-49ers NFC Championship Game

Championshiporbust

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Saints win a rematch IMO, regardless of location. 

49ers best hope would be if the Packers just had an excellent day of football and knocked the Saints off in the divisional round. 

Based on what? I just don't know how anyone watches that game and then thinks that one team is definitively better than the other that one of them should be hopeful the other team loses before a rematch. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Championshiporbust said:

The NFC Championship Game is pretty much set.

This is the NFC title game.

New Orleans are Super Bowl-bound. 

Right now they don't even have a bye the first week, so we probably need to slow our roll. Not having a bye is a real issue if you want to get to the super bowl. Previous history is not on your side. IT's not impossible, of course, but it's a brutal, uphill climb. They need the Packers to lose one (they still have a good Minnesota team and a Chicago team playing better on the schedule), and the Seahawks to beat out the 49ers for the division. 

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

Based on what? I just don't know how anyone watches that game and then thinks that one team is definitively better than the other that one of them should be hopeful the other team loses before a rematch. 

I think the Saints are way more talented and Payton isn’t going to get out coached again. Kyle is something else. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Who has been pretty Pro-Niner this season, really not trying to sound like a hater here. Just think the Saints beat the Niners in a rematch and pretty confident about it. Nothing wrong with that. 

Nope, not at all. Was just curious about the reasoning. I mean, I'm a niners fan and I wouldn't be comfortable with a saints matchup. Obviously I know we can win, and I think it would be a much different game overall, but any given day, either can win

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Who has been pretty Pro-Niner this season, really not trying to sound like a hater here. Just think the Saints beat the Niners in a rematch and pretty confident about it. Nothing wrong with that. 

If ni ers get HFA I don't see Niners losing. Getting a 2 week break would be great for the Niners. They beat the Sainys being banged up, back to back road games and the refs cheating the Niners out on alot of calls yet we still won. I dont see us losing a rematch

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Nope, not at all. Was just curious about the reasoning. I mean, I'm a niners fan and I wouldn't be comfortable with a saints matchup. Obviously I know we can win, and I think it would be a much different game overall, but any given day, either can win

Agreed! Just an opinion on my part.