GDT 12/12/19 Week 15: 11-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 5-8 New York Jets

DreamKid

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The only course of action is to outright release him IMHO.

Also, I hope Stanley doesn't miss this game, but I know how concussions are. I fear to Lamar's safety having James Hurst starting at LT.

I'm thinking Hurst will start. Feel the turnaround will be too quick for the concussion protocol. Thankfully, Lamar can move so even if Hurst betrays him his elusiveness should help out a lot.

16 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I'm thinking Hurst will start. Feel the turnaround will be too quick for the concussion protocol. Thankfully, Lamar can move so even if Hurst betrays him his elusiveness should help out a lot.

Perhaps Hurst will look better as a runner blocker and we lean on the run game to torch them. I know I’m going old hat on this but I just think how dope would it be to be witnessing history? The first team to hit 200 pass and 200 rush yards ever. First team above 200 rush yds in a 16 game schedule. Most QB rush yards in a single season. MVP winner. 1st seed in the playoffs. SB winner. All these things are possible this season.

The defense is historically expected. But it’s just so crazy watching football with Kyle Boller and Trent Dilfer as the QB and fast forwarding 15-20 years and this is the kind of treat I could look forward to every Sunday. And I can know looking back that, boy, was it a good time to witnessing excellent football and history. Hopefully we can keep building that entire resume and this team finishes as special as it looks. We don’t want this to be a 98 Vikings or 07 Patriots type of situation. This Ravens team has a chance to go down as the greatest team of all time IMO.

Anyways, need to handle business this week for it all to matter. I mean, “nobody cares, work harder.”

• Like 2