GDT 12/12/19 Week 15: 11-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 5-8 New York Jets

DreamKid

Just now, drd23 said:

I wonder what this looks like in person.  Does it look like a hologram sort of thing?  And how clear is it?

DB was at the game so we can get the scoop from him. Bisciotti really set his mind to changing the stadium experience. From dropping the concession prices way down to upgrades/additions galore. Then you add in what Lamar is doing and M&T is probably going to be booming for a long time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Were officially historic. 

This is the franchise record. The NFL record is 3215 yards. Still a ways to go on that front. We finished the game with 2830 yds on the season. Still need 336 more rushing yards to break the NFL record. Will need to average 167.5 yds/game. Still need 370 yds to be the first team in a 16 game schedule to rush for over 200 yds/game. Need to average 185 yds/game over the next two games to get that accomplishment... as well as become the first team to average 200 yds rushing and passing in a single season.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

This is the franchise record. The NFL record is 3215 yards. Still a ways to go on that front. We finished the game with 2830 yds on the season. Still need 336 more rushing yards to break the NFL record. Will need to average 167.5 yds/game. Still need 370 yds to be the first team in a 16 game schedule to rush for over 200 yds/game. Need to average 185 yds/game over the next two games to get that accomplishment... as well as become the first team to average 200 yds rushing and passing in a single season.

I think we're gonna get both! I believe in the boys!

Sidenote: I need that "The North is not enough" shirt that Lamar and Ingram were wearing on the TNF post game show. That thing was super spicy!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I wonder what this looks like in person.  Does it look like a hologram sort of thing?  And how clear is it?

Looking on reddit it seems you need to either look at it through your phone or on the big screen to see it, so it would have looked the same in person as it does in the tweet

55 minutes ago, drd23 said:

You could only see it on the Jumbotron IRL. There might’ve been some sort of app to see it on your phone flying around... but it was too cold to be fiddling with the phone to do all that. But it was pretty live on the Jumbotron.

• Like 2

Great news to wake up to. Not happy about the lapses on defense and special teams.

Those are the things that kills you in the playoffs.

Lamar doesn't have anything to prove besides being able to win in the playoffs. If we go out and lose in the first game in the playoffs, that will be the haters narrative for all next season.

7 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

I think we're gonna get both! I believe in the boys!

Sidenote: I need that "The North is not enough" shirt that Lamar and Ingram were wearing on the TNF post game show. That thing was super spicy!

https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2019/12/12/21012930/the-ravens-are-afc-north-champs-again-celebrate-with-the-north-is-not-enough-merch-nfl-christmas

I gotchu. Big truss!! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Luckily there's no reason we already have to start looking towards the offseason but one thing I've been thinking about is what FA recruitment is going to look like this spring. We already have a strong reputation in league circles and the Lamar factor is going to take it to the next level - he's someone guys gravitate to and I think we're definitely gonna see blue chippers who take an interest in us simply because they want to play with him. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 3