GDT 12/12/19 Week 15: 11-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 5-8 New York Jets

DreamKid

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Luckily there's no reason we already have to start looking towards the offseason but one thing I've been thinking about is what FA recruitment is going to look like this spring. We already have a strong reputation in league circles and the Lamar factor is going to take it to the next level - he's someone guys gravitate to and I think we're definitely gonna see blue chippers who take an interest in us simply because they want to play with him. 

let's all take this moment to remember Gerald McCoy signing with Carolina instead of us because he thought they'd be better on defense and closer to winning a championship lolololololololololololol

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I welcome that dude back with open arms this coming FA, no doubt. 

Considering he's anchoring one of the worst run defenses in NFL history I'm not entirely sure how good he even is anymore, but I haven't paid enough attention to him on an individual level to really know how complicit he is in that. Does seem like he's still making an impact as an interior rusher which we could always use more help at I suppose. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, drd23 said:

I won't be surprised if Harbs is super pissed about this after the game (and he would be right to be)

Kind of good for him to have something for he and the coaches to get angry about in the film room coming off a blowout. I'm guessing after the home loss to the Browns in week 4, though, that the boys won't need a ton to get them up for the next game.

• Like 1