Week 2 Texans @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

19 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

This might be the last game of the season where I have some optimism.  

We suck it up Thursday, I'm starting draft threads ( @theJ prepare yourself)...

word.. they really really suck if they cant win this game..

Even with all of the wonderful history against the Texans (lol).. the Bengals are a much better team and at home

On 9/12/2017 at 7:16 PM, johndeere1707 said:

Bengals struggle on Primetime games

Bengals struggle vs. the Texans

Bengals struggle vs. rookie QBs

Bengals - 30

Texans -  17

so.. this

Cant wait to get down there here in a few hours..  WhoDey!!!

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Boom.  At least some good news...

Woo!  A reason to watch the game!

They probably hold off if they showed well last week.  But they're probably thinking - "crap, we need to do something on offense.  Hit the Ross panic button!"

Betting he gets at least 3 bubble screens and a few other designed plays.

I should have the kids in bed by halftime, so I should be able to actually sit and watch an entire half of football.  Happy days are here again.  Thursday night game is good luck for me because this Sunday i'll need to get up at 6:30am and likely won't be done with kids sports related activities until after 8pm

Just now, THE DUKE said:

I should have the kids in bed by halftime, so I should be able to actually sit and watch an entire half of football.  Happy days are here again.  Thursday night game is good luck for me because this Sunday i'll need to get up at 6:30am and likely won't be done with kids sports related activities until after 8pm

Kids ruin everything 

32 minutes ago, theJ said:

Woo!  A reason to watch the game!

They probably hold off if they showed well last week.  But they're probably thinking - "crap, we need to do something on offense.  Hit the Ross panic button!"

Betting he gets at least 3 bubble screens and a few other designed plays.

So my guess is they are going to throw 2 deep balls to Ross.  Dalton will overthrow Ross on one of them, and then throw the other one out of bounds.  Hope he proves me wrong...

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well, it's not often I'll say this, but I'll be rooting for the Bengals tonight.

Let's hope you guys can get this win.

Haha i was like "what?", and then remembered you guys have a draft pick from every team in the NFL right now.

My wife will be at the game and on the field at half time. Her class met a certain % of kids that joined an after school fitness club so the class got free tickets and a chance to go out on the field as part of the NFL Play60 program. Me, I will be doing shots at home watching this DL possibly kill Andy Dalton. 

19 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

My wife will be at the game and on the field at half time. Her class met a certain % of kids that joined an after school fitness club so the class got free tickets and a chance to go out on the field as part of the NFL Play60 program. Me, I will be doing shots at home watching this DL possibly kill Andy Dalton. 

That's pretty cool.

Shots sound like a good idea.  But i can't watch until tomorrow morning because of the no NFL network thing.  Is it kosher to do shots at 6 AM while getting ready for work and watching the game?

1 hour ago, theJ said:

That's pretty cool.

Shots sound like a good idea.  But i can't watch until tomorrow morning because of the no NFL network thing.  Is it kosher to do shots at 6 AM while getting ready for work and watching the game?

Is there ever a non-kosher time for shots? Outside of like a funeral or something like that?

Archived