Week 2 Texans @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Yeah Marvin says it isnt injury related. reports are it is his hammy. Either way, get GREEN the ball more. Stop throwing so much to erickson. 

Isn't it weird how watson could just ;lock on to Hopkins all night, and we didn't rotate a safety over?  But Green can't get any looks in the second half with all of their top CBs out because they rolled safety help over the top every play

55 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Isn't it weird how watson could just ;lock on to Hopkins all night, and we didn't rotate a safety over?  But Green can't get any looks in the second half with all of their top CBs out because they rolled safety help over the top every play

Well he threw semi-accurate passes. It isn't hard when you have a great WR and you can throw a catchable ball. But when you're 3-5 yards off target on 10-15 yard throws, it's hard to get players the ball. 

1 hour ago, Carson4MVP said:

Well he threw semi-accurate passes. It isn't hard when you have a great WR and you can throw a catchable ball. But when you're 3-5 yards off target on 10-15 yard throws, it's hard to get players the ball. 

Dalton didn't even try, though.  He locked in on LaFell or Erickson from the snap.

On 9/15/2017 at 6:58 PM, Carson4MVP said:

How does that matter when the ball doesn't get thrown to green? Also, how does that matter when they've been throwing to green in double and triple coverage for years?

I just want to hear you say I'm I'm bagging on Dalton because I don't like him, not because there was anything constructive to say there. 

1 hour ago, theJ said:

How does that matter when the ball doesn't get thrown to green? Also, how does that matter when they've been throwing to green in double and triple coverage for years?

I just want to hear you say I'm I'm bagging on Dalton because I don't like him, not because there was anything constructive to say there. 

I bag on him because he's a terrible QB. I started believing in him 2 years ago, he took a step back last year and has fallen off the wagon this year. 

9 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

I bag on him because he's a terrible QB. I started believing in him 2 years ago, he took a step back last year and has fallen off the wagon this year. 

We clearly had a peak when hue was in the building. And things started to unravel last year with zampese calling the shots. I'm interested to see what happens with a different coordinator. It may not be any better. But IMO, they're best shot at a playoff win disappeared two years with Andy breaking his hand. McCarron had a shot, but really under delivered. 

How the rest of this season goes is going to decide a lot of people's jobs. 

Archived