Week 15 GDT: Packers vs Chicago Bears

squire12

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Inside slant to Z. Smith.

Have him crush the safety over the middle

edit: If its Haha, alll Z.Smith has to do is catch the ball. Dix will conviently take a bad angle to avoid the hit

I think it means M. Adams.. but this is better!

Can confirm.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Inside slant to Z. Smith.

Have him crush the safety over the middle

edit: If its Haha, alll Z.Smith has to do is catch the ball. Dix will conviently take a bad angle to avoid the hit

I disagree.  HaHa can cover that route.  But if you throw the ball above his head he will lose track of it and give up any completion.

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

3 big names out for the Bears on top of Roquan. Was hoping RRH would be out too seeing as how he completely ate our interior OL's lunch in Week 1. At least Taylor isn't in there anymore to get completely steamrolled by him if he plays. 

the biggest one for me is Gabriel. GB doesnt really have a fast/quick enough DB to defend him. 

1 minute ago, gopackgo247 said:

the biggest one for me is Gabriel. GB doesnt really have a fast/quick enough DB to defend him. 

Miller has stepped up in Gabriel's absence. Seeing a ton of targets over the last 4 weeks. Still nice not having to deal with both. Not having RRH would be huge because the Bears don't have another interior pass rusher at his skill level. 

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

What is "Foo" on an injury report? Roy Robertson-Harris is on the injury report and the reported injury is "Foo!" No idea what that means. 

https://www.chicagobears.com/team/injury-report/

The vast majority of people not even knowing what it is just goes to show what a great job The Foo Fighters have been doing in their battle against it.