GDT Week 15: Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs: Drewcember is here!

iLikeDefense

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

2 throws across his body in a row that get picked. Situation doesn't matter. 

Now I'm troll account because I'm not sippin Locks Kool-Aid

Everyone should take a quick read of this article and it will sum up everything.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/drew-lock-denver-broncos-franchise-qb

Situation totally does matter.  Throw #2 was a bad play no doubt

play #1 was on a 4th down with a blitz on. He had to get rid of it.  Or would you rather he throw it away on 4th down?  Or take the sack? 

5 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Predictable and boring? I just think that people have sour grapes that I haven't boarded the Lock hype train after he had a decent lucky game against a team that didn't even show up to play.

How 'bout trite and irrelevant?

3 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

2 throws across his body in a row that get picked. Situation doesn't matter. If you're "going to toss it up because it's 4th down" maybe not throw a jump ball across your body.

Now I'm troll account because I'm not sippin Locks Kool-Aid

Everyone should take a quick read of this article and it will sum up everything.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/drew-lock-denver-broncos-franchise-qb

What sort of a throw do you suggest on 4th down and with a rusher off the edge unblocked is coming at you. Eat it or toss it up? Mahomes had a similar play with Von in the red zone. 

Just now, iLikeDefense said:

What sort of a throw do you suggest on 4th down and with a rusher off the edge unblocked is coming at you. Eat it or toss it up? Mahomes had a similar play with Von in the red zone. 

Throw a jump ball in front of you instead of across your body. Even if he got sacked on that play, it's not like he had any help on that play whatsoever by blockers.

If Lock get injured before the season is finished, you can put that squarely on Elway and Ellis. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If Elway doesn’t grab at least 2 starting caliber o-lineman in this draft I’m gonna have kittens. 

Edited by 1234567

4 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

If Lock get injured before the season is finished, you can put that squarely on Elway and Ellis. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If Elway doesn’t grab at least 2 starting caliber o-lineman in this draft I’m gonna have kittens. 

I can agree with this. None of them are worth much a damn besides Risner and Leary. Mcgovern might be ok as a swing backup at both guard and the center spot.