TRADES

Trent Williams to the Browns for a 2nd and 4th

Ryan Kerrigan to the Lions for a 3rd

FREE AGENCY

Jadeveon Clowney 3-4 OLB

Austin Hooper TE

Kendall Fuller SCB

DRAFT

Trade Redskins trade pick #4 and a 4th to the Jacksonville Jaguars in a surprising move to draft  Herbert, Jacksonville sends pick number 8, 20, and their 2nd round pick

1)8 Andrew Thomas LT Georgia- with the run on 3 QBs, young, jeudy Okudah, Simmons..... Thomas slides to pick 8 where we solidify our new LT for years to come

1)20 Kenneth Murray ILB OU- Hes undersized but he gives us a running mate with Foster when he returns, excellent sideline to sideline speed that can cover

2) Tyler Biadasz OC Wisconsin- I think he could fall to our pick from Jacksonville in the 2nd, hes a major upgrade over roullier 

2) Antonio Gandy-Golden WR Liberty- Small School Kid with good size 6'4" good redzone threat with speed to match

3) Ashtyn Davis FS Cal- hes been rising on the bords but not enough to where he will be a top pick, if hes here we ****** him, future starting FS

3) Trey Smith OL- Tenn- good talent with health concerns, only reson hes noyt a late 1st or 2nd, can play guard and tackle, could take over and start at RT if we move on from morgan

4) Jalen Hurts QB OU- im seeing him mocked anywhere from mid first to late 4th,he comes in as a backup, its insurance for haskins if he doesnt pan out, coukd be a good qb for bieniemys offense

4)(comp) KJ Hill WR Ohio St.- a familiar face for Dwayne, 4.42 40 and great after the catch

5) Harrison Bryant TE FAU- Mackey Award finalist 6'5 240, good TE to pair with hooper for 2 TE fprmation can block and run great routes

BPA rest of the way

ROUGH DEPTH CHART

QB Haskins, Hurts, (Smith)

RB Guice, Love, Pick or UDFA

WR Mclaurin, Gandy-Golden, Sims, Hill, Harmon, Quinn

TE Hooper, Bryant, Sprinkle

LT Thomas, Christian

LC Flowers, Martin

OC Biadasz, Roullier

OG Scherrf, Smith

RT Moses, Smith

DE Allen, Brantley

NT Payne, Settle

DE Ioanidis, Hester

OLB Sweat, Anderson

ILB Foster SDH

ILB Murray, Holcomb

OLB Clowney, Anderson

CB Dunbar, Morreau, Fuller, Moreland, Johnson

FS Davis, Nicholson, Apke

SS Collins, Everette

K Hopkins

P WAY

CONCLUSION

Focused a lot on getting younger and revamping the whole OL--- Thomas and Biadasz start right away, while smith could take over for either guard if they walk or get injured, has the skill set to take over for moses as well if he keeps under performing 

Adding Hooper and drafting Bryant gives us two solid all around Tes with sprinkle being our third

for defense in FA i went with bringing fuller back which is a long shot but to me he fit so well in our D when we had him at slot, Clowney is our big signing. He creates much more havoc than just putting up sack numbers, hes a guy other teams have to plan against

Kenneth Murray is a really athletic ILB, I almost went with moses from alabama but feel murray is the better all around and healthier, even if hes a bit undersized. If ashtyn davis falls to the third then i think we get a steal and a guy who can come in and start right away

as for WR i didnt go for any big names, I love our young guys and want more guys to be able to grow with our current QBs, If Gandy-Golden played for a big school instead of liberty I think he would be a first rounder, his numbers are crazy, KJ Hill is a security blanket for haskins, 4.41 40 and great after the catch

I wish I would of taken a corner earlier but with how moreau has played since moving to the outside i think him and dunny can hold it down with fuller at slot, another osition i didnt address was RB but im thinking a late pick or UDFA could come in and win the 3rd spot

lastly, if hurts is there or if another good qb is there in the 4th I think we need to consider one, good insurance in case haskins flops and we need a backup anyways, hurts could beneifit from a bieniemy offense. I  still have eason, fromm, love and others going ahead of him so if hes there take him, if not look at a guy like costello, montez, or patterson

hope you guys enjoy

I'll look at the other stuff later. Not sure about the moves/trades (still ticked we didn't get a 1st for Trent), but am intrigued by your picks. I have to be honest, I've been giving Hurts another look lately and if we got him where you have him slotted I would be happy. But if he somehow gets OU into the championship game, I doubt he lasts past the 2nd or 3rd round.

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

You lost me at GM Todd McShay...

3 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Mike Mayock

GM

Oakland Raiders

Mcshay was contacted to work with the jets last year when they hired joe douglas (which is crazy that he went to lee davis high school near me in hanover VA)

I think Mcshay could be the new young and gun GM, hes a draft expert and I think could do a really good job, I mean some of yall like Luis Riddick...... I get hes worked in a front office before but what has he exactly done? I know Mcshay is a personality as well but look at Mayock

13 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'll look at the other stuff later. Not sure about the moves/trades (still ticked we didn't get a 1st for Trent), but am intrigued by your picks. I have to be honest, I've been giving Hurts another look lately and if we got him where you have him slotted I would be happy. But if he somehow gets OU into the championship game, I doubt he lasts past the 2nd or 3rd round.

agreed if hes there in the 4th we would be stupid not to take him, outside of burrow, tua, and herbert i dont see anyone else going round 1 at qb. you still have Eason, Love, Fromm, Costello, Montez, Hurts, mond, ehlinger, patterson and others. theres a good chance hes icked before then, like you said especailly if they get to the championship, but in reality he could be there, you never know

On a serious note, Clowney is extremely overrated and we should stay away.  Kendall Fuller may cost too much, but I'd welcome him back.  

I like the trade down, but Andrew Thomas won't be available there.  It will be the kid from Iowa.  I also think you focused too much attention on WR on this draft, and instead of taking a center, a guard needs to be taken.  I don't see Flowers and Scherff being long-term pieces, especially since in this scenario Scherff is on an expensive one year deal.  Chase Roullier has been a top 5-10 guy all season for PFF grades, and I really like what I see out of him personally.  I don't see any need to invest heavily in center like I do for guard.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

On a serious note, Clowney is extremely overrated and we should stay away.  Kendall Fuller may cost too much, but I'd welcome him back.  

I like the trade down, but Andrew Thomas won't be available there.  It will be the kid from Iowa.  I also think you focused too much attention on WR on this draft, and instead of taking a center, a guard needs to be taken.  I don't see Flowers and Scherff being long-term pieces, especially since in this scenario Scherff is on an expensive one year deal.  Chase Roullier has been a top 5-10 guy all season for PFF grades, and I really like what I see out of him personally.  I don't see any need to invest heavily in center like I do for guard.  

I think Clowney is a Preston type, he doesn’t get the sack numbers but he’s often double teamed, and is always effective when he’s on the field

I took Trey Smith at guard, he can play tackle too. If Moses struggles you could plug him in, and as far as Roullier.. I don’t understand why people like him, he gets blown up often, he may be a decent run blocker when Haskins faces a lot of pressure it’s a lot from the inside.

i can live without 1 of Scherff and flowers since I chose smith. 

Basically I took 3 future starting Olineman and as far as receiver goes I don’t think I invested much TBH a 2nd rounder and a late 4th rather than using a 1st on a receiver or signing an overpriced verteran, but to each its own.

And it’s possible Thomas could be there at 8, stranger things have happened you gotta think if 3 QBs Jeudy, Young, Okudah, and one other player like Simmons, lamb, Delpit, could all go before him depending on who needs a OT and what talent is still on the board

i would be ecstatic if we had that draft

and I’m fine with Bieniemy picking his own OC, only reason I have oconnell on there is bc idk who he would pick to be his OC

Edited by LoganF89

With 40 mill expected to have in cap due to the cap rising between 196-201 mil and with trades/cuts

Norman 12.5 mil

Williams (Trade) 12.75 mil

Reed 8.5 mil

Kerrigan (Trade) 11.75 mil

Richardson 2.5 mil

Peterson 2.25 mil

50.25 mill in cuts/trades possible

we could be looking at a max of 90 million in cap space before resigning players.

not to say all of this will happen but that’s what the savings would look like

Not a fan of the staff. McShay as the GM? No thank you. Bielema hasn't been a DC in a long time, and I don't think ever in the pros. 

Fine with your cuts/not resigned, except I don't see why we can't keep AP? He's been reliable and not overly expensive. 

I don't want Clowney. Other signings are fine. 

Holecomb's played well enough that I'm not sure we need to go ILB so early unless it is to replace Foster actually. I'd be fine with Hurts in the 4th, but I think someone reaches high(er) on him. 

28 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Any chance Scherff is not tagged and tests the market?

I would say its rather unlikely.  Even if they don't offer him a multi-year extension (because his play has been down this year), he's still a multi-time Pro Bowler.  They don't have any other candidates that would receive the tag so I think its unlikely he just walks.  If you're looking for a solid Guard to steal from us is Ereck Flowers.