Week 15: A Practice Squad Fights for the Playoffs

EaglesPeteC

The bad thing is Ward has shown some ability to get separation yet we aren't drawing up things that allows Carson to read presnap and get rid of it. 

If JJAW can't run a simple slant route then the whole scouting department needs to get fired ASAP. 

Washington's Dunbar hasn't practiced this week (hamstring) 

15 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

The bad thing is Ward has shown some ability to get separation yet we aren't drawing up things that allows Carson to read presnap and get rid of it. 

If JJAW can't run a simple slant route then the whole scouting department needs to get fired ASAP. 

I mean when they drafted JJAW I hope they realized that they were drafting a guy who is good at fades and winning contested catches. At this point they need to play more to his strengths and stop trying to do things with him that aren't his forte. He is head and shoulders the most talented WR available to them right now. Design plays for what he does best for ****s sake....lol!

We sign Janoris yet? Definitely would best CB on roster, he's been very good last half of season., at least on paper... I'm sure the Schwartz effect would kick in and he'd go to hell once he starts donning midnight green. Still, can't cost much for a 3 game rental. If he doesn't clear waivers, oh well, otherwise would hope we sign him.

49 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

And as I recall, while Doug calls the plays, this sort of planning and play drawing falls more on Groh.

Groh has to go.

27 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We sign Janoris yet? Definitely would best CB on roster, he's been very good last half of season., at least on paper... I'm sure the Schwartz effect would kick in and he'd go to hell once he starts donning midnight green. Still, can't cost much for a 3 game rental. If he doesn't clear waivers, oh well, otherwise would hope we sign him.

Zero percent chance we sign him unfortunately

25 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We already have Janoris Jenkins, his name is Ronald Darby

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

We already have Janoris Jenkins, his name is Ronald Darby

Darby

• PFF- 45.4
  • 47 catches on 69 targets for 711 yards and 7 TDs (in 9 games) per Player Profiler
  • 40 catches on 63 targets for 644 yards and 6 TDs per PFR
  • 8 PBUs, 2 INTs
  • 17.1% missed tackle rate

Janoris

• PFF- 64.4
  • 54 catches on 90 targets for 785 yards and 6 TDs (in 13 games) per Player profiler
    • since week 4: 33 catches on 63 targets for 463 yards (10 games)
  • 42 catches on 78 targets for 503 yards and 3 TDs per PFR
  • 8 PBUs, 4 INTs
  • 14.3% missed tackle rate

Image result for do it palpatine gif"

• Like 1