Brady to Dolphins?

Jtownsfine5t

On 12/23/2019 at 4:06 PM, N4L said:

I live in Brady's hometown and one of my best friends played football at Brady's old HS.

Brady told someone (vague on purpose) before the 2018 season that he made a deal with Giselle to only play 2 more years. This is year 2 of that. 

I believe that's why edleman is gutting it out so much, he knows. 

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's third cousin's godfather's youngest brother's high school football coach heard otherwise.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:26 AM, Elky said:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's third cousin's godfather's youngest brother's high school football coach heard otherwise.

Don't talk sh!t. That information was reliable. That doesn't mean he didn't/couldn't change his mind. 

Brady doesn't want to retire with having a pick 6 be his last pass. Things change quickly. 

He still might retire

Edited by N4L

First off, we have to wait and see how the Brady-Pats relationship proceeds.  The wiser people in the New England area understand that this will end as either Brady leaving or Belichick leaving.  Ultimately, it's the Kraft family's decision and they would be complete idiots to choose Brady over Belichick, but stranger things have happened.

Now, if Brady actually does go somewhere else, we should all understand that he wants to play on a Super Bowl contender, not on a team in a rebuilding mode.  I could see him in Indy (the irony there being off the charts), Denver, or (strangest of all) Las Vegas.

17 hours ago, frankmoore said:

First off, we have to wait and see how the Brady-Pats relationship proceeds.  The wiser people in the New England area understand that this will end as either Brady leaving or Belichick leaving.  Ultimately, it's the Kraft family's decision and they would be complete idiots to choose Brady over Belichick, but stranger things have happened.

Now, if Brady actually does go somewhere else, we should all understand that he wants to play on a Super Bowl contender, not on a team in a rebuilding mode.  I could see him in Indy (the irony there being off the charts), Denver, or (strangest of all) Las Vegas.

Long time no see Frank.  (Swampbilly = Green4gulf)…...Totally agree with you here.  Additionally I would suggest the LA Chargers as a possible team, and I feel Denver is probably the most likely...…..They have a good Defense, and a good RB, and could shore up the OLine in the 2020 draft.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

Long time no see Frank.  (Swampbilly = Green4gulf)…...Totally agree with you here.  Additionally I would suggest the LA Chargers as a possible team, and I feel Denver is probably the most likely...…..They have a good Defense, and a good RB, and could shore up the OLine in the 2020 draft.

Thanks!  Decided to poke my nose back and see how the conversations were developing.  Hope all has been well.

As for Brady, it might take a crystal ball to see where he goes before he signs.  I know everyone keeps kicking around the Chargers as a landing spot and I don't see it myself.  I think they want a younger QB, not an older one.  Denver makes sense because Elway seems to have done well with bringing back veteran QBs instead of developing one.

18 hours ago, frankmoore said:

Thanks!  Decided to poke my nose back and see how the conversations were developing.  Hope all has been well.

As for Brady, it might take a crystal ball to see where he goes before he signs.  I know everyone keeps kicking around the Chargers as a landing spot and I don't see it myself.  I think they want a younger QB, not an older one.  Denver makes sense because Elway seems to have done well with bringing back veteran QBs instead of developing one.

I agree the Chargers want a younger QB, but so does 70% of the league lol, but if you think Brady gets you to the Super Bowl then that sort of trumps a youth movement.  Chargers keep being thrown around as a likely destination because they haven’t shored up Rivers, it’s Brady’s home state, and they have a lot of talent ( maybe minus the OLine which could be fixed via 2020 draft IMO ).  The Chargers also have a decent backup QB in Taylor, which could help to mitigate the Age / Injury correlation of an old QB.