Week 15: Dolphins vs. Giants (Bengals V Pats too)

theJ

Who do you want to win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Giants
    • Dolphins
  2. 2. Who do you think will win?

• Giants
    • Dolphins

Let's be honest, the Bengals vs. Patriots game is already over.  The real game of the week for this franchise is the Dolphins and Giants.

Who do you think will win?  And more importantly, who do you want to win?

Dolphins

• At 3 wins are still in play for the top pick
  • Cincinnati would need to win two games (dolphins and browns, presumably) to give up the top spot
  • Out of the Redskins, Giants and Dolphins, are the most likely to actually take a QB

Giants

• Of the four teams in the running for the top pick, are the only one who is virtually guaranteed to take Chase Young.
  • Only one win/loss out of the top spot
  • Still play the Dolphins and Redskins

21 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.  There's a lot of talk of Miami having a long term strategy in place that might be different than what most people are expecting...

I'm sure that will pan out wonderfully.  Just like's Cleveland approach of trading down and never actually taking the good players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Redskins also could potentially beat the eagles.  Would have been nice if the Giants and Dolphins didn't blow games last week. 

I think they do. The Eagles look dreadful as of late and have be decimated by injuries.

Aside from Agholor - who might return this week - they have no receivers heading into Washington.