A Farewell to Oakland - Raiders vs. Jags

big_palooka

12 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Are you trying to prove his point? With where Carr has to throw that ball. And the momentum of the Defender coming towards Zay. Zay would get rocked and dropped the ball. Then the screen shot you would be posting is Waller 1v1 in the endzone saying “Carr is to conservative. He missed giving Waller a chance at a Jump Ball.”

The Carr haters are something else. Madden is a hell of a drug.

I was wondering if this would resurface.  Figured they saw the film and came to their senses.  Guess not. They're always right, I'm always wrong. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Gruden alluded to a play commenting  that Carr forced a ball in the red zone. It was most likely this play. If he hold the ball and reads surveys the field, Jones breaks wide open. That defender is chasing the RB he's not crossing Jones. Jones breaks wide open if he lets the play progress. 

I saw that and mentioned it at the time.  Unfortunately there is a lot of this going around though.  "If he doesn't do this, then this would clearly happen."  He may have been able to hit Zay for a wide open play and he may have given 91 his 3rd sack of the game.

8 minutes ago, true2form said:

I saw that and mentioned it at the time.  Unfortunately there is a lot of this going around though.  "If he doesn't do this, then this would clearly happen."  He may have been able to hit Zay for a wide open play and he may have given 91 his 3rd sack of the game.

Zay was open before he even FORCED it to Waller and zay would at the very least would have had a first down if not the touchdown. Was a very poor read, scan through his progressions and vision overall. If you still can’t see this with all the evidence hitting you in the face.... you are as blind as Carr

40 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Zay was open before he even FORCED it to Waller and zay would at the very least would have had a first down if not the touchdown. Was a very poor read, scan through his progressions and vision overall. If you still can’t see this with all the evidence hitting you in the face.... you are as blind as Carr

Yep, I'm blind.

I see Zay wide open, short of the sticks, running not only right into a defender, but I think Richard bringing that defender to him.  Carr throws that pass when you're saying he should have, completes it, and Zay gets 5 yards, it's still 4th and 2 for crying out loud. 

We will never know what the results might have been. Could've been a TD, a sack-strip-fumble, a first down, or a completion short of the sticks. Stop acting like you know what would've happened.