A Farewell to Oakland - Raiders vs. Jags

big_palooka

Just now, big_palooka said:

And there is bad Carr.... Trying to force to Waller when Zay Jones could have walked into the end zone.

Do you know the play call? Do you know the progressions? Waller was the first read and 1v1 he made the right play.

I get the hot new thing is QB making plays on their own, outside the confines of the off offense. Gruden will NEVER allow that. 

Gruden requires Carr plays within the offense. And he does just that. Which is why I continue to say Carr isn’t going anywhere. 

Just now, OG_C2X said:

Do you know the play call? Do you know the progressions? Waller was the first read and 1v1 he made the right play.

I get the hot new thing is QB making plays on their own, outside the confines of the off offense. Gruden will NEVER allow that. 

Gruden requires Carr plays within the offense. And he does just that. Which is why I continue to say Carr isn’t going anywhere. 

Going full straw man to defend Carr.....

• Like 1

Just now, OG_C2X said:

I'm sure Gruden is gonna get mad about him reading the defense correctly and throw a td or at least a first down. Cmon bruh cut it out. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Gruden tells carr to ignore wrs?

wait what

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

7 new starters 

No we need 4.

Compton or Whitehead will be back to play MLB. Cle will start at BDE and Crosby at RDE. KoJo will be back to play S2. 

We need a UT, 2 OLB and a CB opposite of Mullen. 

Edited by OG_C2X

Just now, OG_C2X said:

Spare me please... Waller was the first read and Carr naturally, didn't come off it. He forced it, despite a wide open WR crossing right in front of him. He's not seeing the field. Hasn't for weeks. It's part of my issue with Carr. Locks on his first read and will force it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Gruden tells carr to ignore wrs?

wait what

Where did I say that. He has progressions. His first read is the safety. If he cheats on Waller you hit zay. Waller was 1 on 1 that’s the matchup you are looking for. He got beat. It’s football.