A Farewell to Oakland - Raiders vs. Jags

big_palooka

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Spare me please... Waller was the first read and Carr naturally, didn't come off it. He forced it, despite a wide open WR crossing right in front of him. He's not seeing the field. Hasn't for weeks. It's part of my issue with Carr. Locks on his first read and will force it.

HE GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR ON HIS FIRST READ!!!!!!!!

Gruden would have ripped his *** if he threw it to Zay and Zay dropped it for missing the first read. Learn the position and learn the game before coming at me with weak arguments

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

HE GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR ON HIS FIRST READ!!!!!!!!

Gruden would have ripped his *** if he threw it to Zay and Zay dropped it for missing the first read. Learn the position and learn the game before coming at me with weak arguments

Amazing isn't it... Rich Gannon, the man who won an MVP under Gruden called Carr out of the play... but you know, you're the smart one here.

• Like 2

Just now, big_palooka said:

Amazing isn't it... Rich Gannon, the man who won an MVP under Gruden called Carr out of the play... but you know, you're the smart one here.

Gruden and Gannon got into it constantly for playing outside the offense. Their sideline bouts are legendary. 

Carr is not that combative. 

Just now, true2form said:

And if he hits Zay for 6 yards you're complaining he didn't take the one on one shot to Waller in the end zone.

lol.. yes, I'm going to complain when he reads the defense, gets the ball to the open guy who could have likely scored.

You Carr supporters man... enjoy the game.

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

lol.. yes, I'm going to complain when he reads the defense, gets the ball to the open guy who could have likely scored.

You Carr supporters man... enjoy the game.

BS, you'd be complaining he threw short of the sticks, stop with the double talk and hypocrisy.

• Like 1