GDT: Texans (8-5) @ Titans -3 (8-5)

ragevsuall17

37 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

If we win this week, Pittsburgh beats Buffalo and Houston beats TB next Saturday, there’s a real argument for resting our starters against the Saints and focusing exclusively on Houston for two weeks.

It's Mariota Time?

Start at 5:10

Edited by TitanTuff

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I think he’s still hurt not sure 

also got released for some slur he said to a fan on Twitter not sure if the Titans get involved but we do still need help

He said the fan was retarded 🤷🏽‍♂️ Come on now social media is so sensitive in today’s world, someone can call you out or say some negative & all you say is you retarded & they acting like he was seriously taking a jab at people who are.

man, our injury report has me real nervous about this one. henry not at 100% and missing most of our secondary was fine against the raiders, but that's a much tougher ask against the texans. and god forbid henry aggravates the hammy further during the game...

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

man, our injury report has me real nervous about this one. henry not at 100% and missing most of our secondary was fine against the raiders, but that's a much tougher ask against the texans. and god forbid henry aggravates the hammy further during the game...

As long as Logan is there, we should be ok. Sims being back is huge, Vaccaro should be good to go as well. Henry is fine, IMO. Dude is on his Eddie George tip. He isn’t missing the game unless he’s not breathing. 

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

Yep the secondary definitely has me concerned. The Texans are at full strength now with Fuller back. Our secondary could be at full strength and I’d still be frightened. The pass-rush is going to have to get consistent pressure.

I can't think of a reason that we shouldn't put in a claim for Suggs and Jenkins. I don't know anything about Jenkins prior to using "the r word" as I've seen it referred to on Twitter, but I'm assuming his play has declined since he was a top priority free agent a couple years ago. Even so, if he's healthy, he has to be our best bet for a boundary corner for the remainder of the season. I'm not sure if it would cost us a lot to claim him, or if it would have implications beyond this season, but if he's healthy surely he has to be better than Smith and Brock, right?

Suggs is older, but we just don't have any starting caliber players across from Landry right now. Wake may not be worth bringing back at his current contract, but he was at least able to get pressure on the QB.

Edited by TitanSS

7 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I can't think of a reason that we shouldn't put in a claim for Suggs and Jenkins. I don't know anything about Jenkins prior to using "the r word" as I've seen it referred to on Twitter, but I'm assuming his play has declined since he was a top priority free agent a couple years ago. Even so, if he's healthy, he has to be our best bet for a boundary corner for the remainder of the season. I'm not sure if it would cost us a lot to claim him, or if it would have implications beyond this season, but if he's healthy surely he has to be better than Smith and Brock, right?

Suggs is older, but we just don't have any starting caliber players across from Landry right now. Wake may not be worth bringing back at his current contract, but he was at least able to get pressure on the QB.

I think Jenkins is hurt right now. He’d have to get cleared first I believe. I’m all aboard Suggs though. 

• Like 1