GDT: Texans (8-5) @ Titans -3 (8-5)

ragevsuall17

Suggs makes too much sense... Would help solidify our biggest weakness, comes in experienced in this defense, and has minimal money tied to him this and next year (500k and 3M) 

Jenkins would be ok... CB has become a weakness due to injuries, but Adoree should be back soon, so it's less of a need. His money is much more significant... Close to 2M this year, and 12M next (we can cut him without penalty though). 

• Like 1

I think he means the tweet mess he got himself into... In his role, he's got to be more socially conscious of what tweets mean. Doubling down and saying there was nothing wrong with what he said, made it worse. 

I wouldn't be against signing him... But I'd all about Suggs right now. I think he makes a bigger difference, at a fraction of the price, and with potential to stay beyond this season. 

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Good. Don’t need him. Hope he goes to the Ravens and we get to kick their *** in the playoffs. 

Well some team will likely claim him just to make sure he doesn’t go to Baltimore. He can sit out all he wants. He’ll just get fined for it and if the Titans were to claim him, I highly doubt he won’t play especially with Pees as the DC.

• Like 1