Are the packers winning games because they are healthy?

skibrett15

Just now, Cpdaly23 said:

I know everyone wants to **** on Raven Greene, but the run defense looked a hell of a lot better when he was in there.  I think his loss has been under appreciated this year.

who wants to **** on raven greene? i think everyone was under the impression we lucked into having a pretty decent player there. 

38 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

He basically said theres no morale victories, I think lol.

Yeah I think that was it. It wasn't near as stupid as it seems when cut up. Still stupid but not as bad and I'm the biggest Corndog hater alive (he looks like a Corndog if you didnt notice)

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

It not just health, it is usage.  Prime example is Aaron Jones.  He's special.  No doubt about it anymore.  And we are keeping him fresh.

This Bears game is going to be physical.  Would be wonderful to have Jamaal smash for yards and then we get Jones in there when the D is a little tired.

And if we do commit to the ground game, that should open up passing lanes a little later in the game.

The key will be our defense.  If we can get a little lead early and commit to the run, I think we have this one.  If Rodgers has to throw 35-40 times I think our odds of winning goes down.

Get it done o-line!

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

It not just health, it is usage.  Prime example is Aaron Jones.  He's special.  No doubt about it anymore.  And we are keeping him fresh.

This Bears game is going to be physical.  Would be wonderful to have Jamaal smash for yards and then we get Jones in there when the D is a little tired.

And if we do commit to the ground game, that should open up passing lanes a little later in the game.

The key will be our defense.  If we can get a little lead early and commit to the run, I think we have this one.  If Rodgers has to throw 35-40 times I think our odds of winning goes down.

Get it done o-line!

I want the Packers to play a ton of hurry up on Sunday .. they scored their lone TD in the first matchup on a drive that featured that.