Malfatron

TNF: For Whom the Bell Bowls (balt v nyj)

winner  

21 members have voted

1. 1. winner

Just now, Small Town Values said:

Ravens are officially beating a corpse now. Still another Qrt to go. Eek! 

I'm just elated that we are facing 2007 Patriots problems... I didn't think I'd see it from this franchise...

Sam Darnold is a solid athlete...but watching him run after watching Lamar run was almost comical.

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I'm just elated that we are facing 2007 Patriots problems... I didn't think I'd see it from this franchise...

You guys look so well balanced. Really fun to watch. If you get to the dance, just don't repeat the finish. 

Just now, Small Town Values said:

You guys look so well balanced. Really fun to watch. If you get to the dance, just don't repeat the finish. 

I'm in the moment. I appreciate a great unit even if it doesn't end with a championship. The 2006 Ravens have a special place in my heart despite the frustrating end. 

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Me watching Lamar throw TD's all over the place while people in NFL Gen say he's not a good passer and is just a RB

Image result for lighting a cigar gif

as you should..

I am just saying throw the towel....throw the towel!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, jarren said:

The Jacksonville Jaguars with Blake Bortles as their QB took Taven Bryan over Lamar Jackson #NeverForget

Bucs with Winston at QB, took Vita Vea over Jackson...  Jackson wasn’t even Baltimore’s first selection that draft....

Hindsight...

Lamar is incredible. Personally, don’t think it’s sustainable but I genuinely hope I’m wrong.

Adam Gase has now idea how to make in game adjustments, at least he’s consistent though. 

31 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man I really thought Darnold was going to be special in the NFL. Instead he's a turnover machine.

You're trolling, right

He was a turnover machine in college. Darnold sucking is the least surprising thing ever.