TNF: For Whom the Bell Bowls (balt v nyj)

Malfatron

winner  

21 members have voted

1. 1. winner

9 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

The Jets remind of the Browns in that they are a talented but completely dysfunctional clown show, and incompetence is apparently  our Kryptonite. So I'm more nervous about this game than I expected. 

Talented? Jets? 

Most of the talent we have is inactive tonight (Adams, Mosley, Poole, Q.Williams) to name a few. This could be over very quickly 

41 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

The Jets remind of the Browns in that they are a talented but completely dysfunctional clown show, and incompetence is apparently  our Kryptonite. So I'm more nervous about this game than I expected. 

Hmm. We likely have the least amount (top 5) of talent of any team in the NFL. And the talent that we do have are injured. It's surprising we've even won 4 games(edit  5 games). 

This game is going to be a **** show. 

Edited by SDotNova

Would you rather have TNF be two really bad teams, where the game may be competitive but it's not exactly inspiring football, or would you rather watch a matchup between a good team and a bad team where you'll probably get to see some actual good play from one of the teams, but the game may also be over by half? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Would you rather have TNF be two really bad teams, where the game may be competitive but it's not exactly inspiring football, or would you rather watch a matchup between a good team and a bad team where you'll probably get to see some actual good play from one of the teams, but the game may also be over by half? 

Itll be over by the 3:00 (left) in the 1st qtr mark.

Whatever game Lamar Jackson is in.

Actually though, I’d take good//bad. Fell asleep watching the Jets//Dolphins last week and that came down to the wire. 

There should be some appeal in watching 2 franchise QBs that are younger than the guy who's very likely to be the #1 overall pick. That's something.

• Like 3

Just now, NJC33 said:

Whatever game Lamar Jackson is in.

Actually though, I’d take good//bad. Fell asleep watching the Jets//Dolphins last week and that came down to the wire. 

Almost all the 1pm games and thursday night games this year have been terrible.

Lamar is an exciting player so at least we can enjoy that while Darnold is busy throwing 4 picks.