TNF: For Whom the Bell Bowls (balt v nyj)

Malfatron

winner  

21 members have voted

1. 1. winner

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

Amazing ol, great rushing attack, rb playing QB.  

The ravens loved him.so much they took a te before him

Lamar is the spearhead of our rushing attack.

He also leads the league in touchdown passes and is the best QB in the NFL outside of Russell Wilson against the blitz.

My god this is sad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He also leads the league in touchdown passes and is the best QB in the NFL outside of Russell Wilson against the blitz.

My god this is sad.

Don't feed the trolls/less fortunate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I don't watch the Ravens too often. So, not sure if those guys are the normal starters. I know Yanda of course. They're physically imposing. Between that OL, Lamar, and Ingram, it's like fighting a heavy weight. 

Ronnie Stanley our LT and best blocker is out with a guys who's looked awful as a backup LT for us in the past replacing him in Hurst. We are trotting out a new UDFA rookie center in his 3rd start now. Bozeman is a replacable player. Yanda is well past his physical prime, but still playing remarkably well. Brown is a force at a point, but doesn't have quick feet, was a steal as a 3rd round pick.

The point isn't that we are saying they are a bunch of scrubs. The point is that this offense as a whole does not operate anywhere near this level if you didn't have Lamar out there. We had the second least efficient YPC for running backs during the 9 games that Flacco started last year. Flacco got killed by that pass protections and messed up his back. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I don't watch the Ravens too often. So, not sure if those guys are the normal starters. I know Yanda of course. They're physically imposing. Between that OL, Lamar, and Ingram, it's like fighting a heavy weight. 

The LT and C are backups.  Yanda and Brown are the regulars.  Pretty sure Bozeman is their regular starter.

I believe if the ravens win out RS+PS, they will be considered the best team of the decade. They would be tied with the  best record of any SB champ this decade(with the 16 Pats) but have a much higher point differential. The Seahawks are the only other team in the discussion. 

Edited by CP3MVP

6 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean the dude averages 9.5 YPA it's not like hes not capable or getting chunk yardage. He's just efficient, why throw 50 times for 400 yards when you can throw 20 for 210 and get more efficient results.

The passing yards aren't there because they (usually) don't score quickly and instead sustain long drives which end up in fewer possessions per game. Plus subtract the yardage per drive going to hyper productive run game. Sitting out chunks of the 4th doesn't help either. 

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

The passing yards aren't there because they (usually) don't score quickly and instead sustain long drives which end up in fewer possessions per game. Plus subtract the yardage per drive going to hyper productive run game. Sitting out chunks of the 4th doesn't help either. 

Lamar has basically missed an entire game plus a little bit just from sitting too many 4th quarters thus far 

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

My god this is sad.

Better hope your team wins the sb this season,  next season might not be as fortunate.