Xbox Series X

showtime

Embargo lifted for certain features like game loaded, quick resume, interface, improvements on backwards compatible games.

AI improvements like ai created HDR will probably be covered by more tech savvy groups like Digital Foundry. But you can see the boost in frames per second in games that weren’t capped at a specific number.

Can sum up what I’ve seen/read as ‘It’s faaast’.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured this would be a thing eventually. Would be kinda dope to have that, would assume it would do the network streaming you can do with the app already on top of cloud streaming. 

He also talked about other tiers of Gamepass potentially, like a Gamepass Platinum or one that you always have the latest console. So kinda like those iPhone plans where you can upgrade with every new one.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn pandemic is going to prevent me from getting one at release.  By the time I realized Gamestops were open they were sold out of preorders.  I have a Project Scorpio edition I want to trade in for $200 credit but doesn't look like I'll be able to do that unless I get lucky and find one in the first two weeks.

36 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Damn pandemic is going to prevent me from getting one at release.  By the time I realized Gamestops were open they were sold out of preorders.  I have a Project Scorpio edition I want to trade in for $200 credit but doesn't look like I'll be able to do that unless I get lucky and find one in the first two weeks.

Check out local game stores. Some of them will give you a solid deal and pay cash. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 1:36 PM, Kiltman said:

Check out local game stores. Some of them will give you a solid deal and pay cash. 

Found two that are giving just about as good as Gamestop.

Also found a place that is going to have 4 Series X and 4 Series S tomorrow morning so I will be waking up extra early and waiting lol.  Someone at Best Buy said unless you get super lucky and find one online tomorrow then you won't be able to get one in any store until 2021.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Found two that are giving just about as good as Gamestop.

Also found a place that is going to have 4 Series X and 4 Series S tomorrow morning so I will be waking up extra early and waiting lol.  Someone at Best Buy said unless you get super lucky and find one online tomorrow then you won't be able to get one in any store until 2021.

Awesome, yea the one by me was giving about the same too. And get to feel better helping out a local place than Gamestop on top of it.
That's great they have a supply coming in. Know a lot of them didnt.

Yeah I think it's a corporate mandate to stop people from coming to the stores. I think supply will be fine.
I should try to find something in my new place I just moved to.