Xbox Series X

showtime

43 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'll keep the X regardless to be my Bluray player when I want maximum picture quality for movies, but eventually I'll have to det a PS5 digital for Demon Souls and God of War. Most of my friends game on Xbox too, so I'll be using it plenty, I'm just envious of Sony's exclusives.

Souls games don’t do anything for me, but does look pretty. I’m getting one when God of War comes out for sure. 

Decided Series X because I figured Halo would be coming at some point year one and I already have a backlog of stuff I bought last gen I need to get through. A lot of that will be improved on the Series X even without a patch.  Plus between Gamepass and Microsoft Rewards it’s just way cheaper most of the time.

Im glad they are going to finally be comparable in terms of exclusives the next couple years. Even if Starfield is multi-plat, which I doubt, still got Halo, Fable, Avowed and the other big games announced the next couple years. At the very least Starfield, Wolfenstein 3 and the other Bethesda titles will be on Gamepass if not just exclusive. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Souls games don’t do anything for me, but does look pretty. I’m getting one when God of War comes out for sure. 

Decided Series X because I figured Halo would be coming at some point year one and I already have a backlog of stuff I bought last gen I need to get through. A lot of that will be improved on the Series X even without a patch.  Plus between Gamepass and Microsoft Rewards it’s just way cheaper most of the time.

Im glad they are going to finally be comparable in terms of exclusives the next couple years. Even if Starfield is multi-plat, which I doubt, still got Halo, Fable, Avowed and the other big games announced the next couple years. At the very least Starfield, Wolfenstein 3 and the other Bethesda titles will be on Gamepass if not just exclusive. 

Can't wait for Fable. 
I wish Microsoft would throw tens of millions at Square to remake Chrono Trigger in Ultra HD, and keep it a MS exclusive to stick it to Sony for once.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Can't wait for Fable. 
I wish Microsoft would throw tens of millions at Square to remake Chrono Trigger in Ultra HD, and keep it a MS exclusive to stick it to Sony for once.

It’s nice that they are finally getting back to their roots as the RPG console. It’s what made me love the Xbox... KOTOR, Fable, Morrowind, Oblivion, Mass Effect, etc 

I wouldn’t put it past them at this point ha. Throwing money at everyone. I feel like so many people talk about Chrono Trigger that there has to be some plans at this point.

On 11/19/2020 at 2:13 PM, jetsfan4life51 said:

Walmart was selling at 3 PM but I couldn't get through.

Anyone have luck in stores or is it all online?

Bestbuy.com has them right now. 

@Danger => if you are still looking, nows the time.

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

WTH. Why you jerk? This is twice now I have tried to help you with getting a series 1.

Yeah. I know.

I think at one point or another it had something to do with you mentioning me about some silly Dak nonsense.

P.S. 

Dak Sucks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Yeah. I know.

I think at one point or another it had something to do with you mentioning me about some silly Dak nonsense.

P.S. 

Dak Sucks

Dak did it right, opted out of this crap season. Gets to sit at home and play both consoles probably. All it cost him was a leg.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, elevators_rule said:
18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

What does EA Pass include? Since it comes with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass.

The newest Star Wars. All EA Sports games such as Madden, FIFA, NHL, (typically 4-5 months after release, though),  Battlefield, Need For Speed, etc.

Here is the full list of games: https://www.ea.com/ea-play/games-xbox-one

Yeah that’s the big thing. The window varies. Sports games it’s usually after that season, other stuff it can be up to a year sometimes. Madden 2021 will probably drop in February again.

Other benefits are a small discount on all EA stuff. And you also get access to game trials. Usually 10 hours to play the game, sometimes less if it’s a shorter title.