Xbox Series X

showtime

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Opening cinematic for the Multiplayer, the woman in it is like in charge of the hub world.

That controller is SICK, but I saw it's $199.  No thanks.

I called my local Gamestop and they have a SKU for what looks like the Halo edition console and they're letting me preorder it.  If it turns out it's nothing I can get a refund.

13 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I called my local Gamestop and they have a SKU for what looks like the Halo edition console and they're letting me preorder it.  If it turns out it's nothing I can get a refund.

I wish they'd make the Elite Controllers a little more affordable, they are amazing controllers though.

23 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Can you on me the SKU?

52 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Yes I went to GameStop to preorder then 10 minutes later they called me and said we can't do that.  Online only.  Now I have to go back to the store for a refund.

If you find a preorder out there, keep me in mind. Ill update you if I find one as well. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of leaked projects. stemming from the Nvidia leak that happened last week.
https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-studios-cobalt-indus

Project "Cobalt" (inXile Entertainment)
project-cobalt-concept-art.jpg

As teased by inXile Entertainment itself on Twitter, the Wasteland studio is working on a new FPS RPG, although details remain shrouded in mystery.

What we do know is that it's codenamed Cobalt, and believe it has a Steampunk-style, inspired by Industrial Revolution-inspired tech. Expect steam engines, zeppelins, retro-futuristic robots, dark Victorian-era streets, and more. The above concept art was shared by inXile concept artist Aleksander Danilovac on ArtStation, and we have reason to believe this is representative of the environmental style inXile is gunning to deliver. Venture Beat editor, Jeff Grubb, previously stated that inXile's next game could be targeting a 2023 release.

Project "Indus" (Oxide Games)
oxide-landscape.jpg

I first heard about Indus back in spring 2021, although was only able to confirm that the project is definitely going ahead, thanks to the GeForce leak. Project Indus is a 4X strategy game being developed by Oxide Games, known for its work on real-time strategy (RTS) title, Ashes of the Singularity.

Although Indus' unique hook remains to be seen, the gameplay sounds very similar to what you experience in Civilization, with turn-based strategic elements alongside city building, empire advancement, espionage, diplomacy, warfare, and so on. From what I understand, Indus is indeed targeting the Microsoft Store for PC, Xbox, and Steam.

Civilization is one game that works particularly well via the cloud, given its turn-based nature. I wouldn't be surprised if Project Indus is heavily designed with cloud platforms and smaller screens in mind too, using Microsoft's cloud-aware user interface APIs.

"Oxide" is new, we've known about inXile doing a AAA RPG for awhile. The steampunk aesthetic was a report earlier in the year, and seemingly is confirmed. Project with Avalanche was confirmed to be Contraband at e3. Two others that have been reported on heavily but not confirmed yet are the IO interactive exclusive, Project Dragon (Fantasy mmo-lite has been the rumor) and the next Kojima game.