Redskins vs. Eagles - 12/15 @ FedEx - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401128071

Philadelphia Eagles (6-7) @ Washington Redskins (3-10)

Spread PHI -5 / OU 39

Both teams suck - ours just sucks a lot more. After being nearly embarrassed by Eli and the Giants last week, the Eagles need to not overlook the Redskins. The Redskins would love to be the ones to dash the Eagles playoff hopes. The Eagles may be reeling, but they are going up against the NFL's worst offense, and, while not as much recently, one of the worst D's. Dwayne has only thrown over 200 yards once in his career in 5+ starts. Bill's offensive scheme to eat clock and lose close shows why. 

Of note, the Eagles signed Robert Davis off of our PS. 

I donated my tickets to a charity auction so I wont be there, and I have my work Christmas party tomorrow night so I probably won't see much of the game.  Not that there is much to see.  

And this reminded me I actually need to see how much those tickets went for at the auction.  I wouldn't be surprised if the organization didn't get face value for them.  I just hope they got something worthwhile for them. 

One more thing- in the spirit of tanking here for the best draft pick, I am waiting until kickoff tomorrow to bench my entire roster in my main keeper league.  Losing tomorrow would assure me of the #1 pick, and I am against someone who is in the hunt for that as well, so I am holding off for as long as possible.  

And if they decide to bench everyone like I'm doing.........I'm prepared to drop my non-keepers since the tiebreaker is bench scoring.