Giants release Janoris Jenkins; claimed by Saints

NVRamsFan

47 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

He really got cut for that talk about a overreaction. He’ll probably go to a better team so he wins in the end.

I dislike that word A LOT as I volunteer with special needs kids but it's just so odd that you have women/child abusers suiting up every week and someone says the "R" word and it's enough to make them lose their jobs.

And I don't blame him for not apologizing as I believe in today's "cancel culture" once you apologize, you're pretty much at the whim of it for the rest of your life but the excuse he gave was completely dumb. Just don't say anything at all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Football. Let's stick to it.

Jeez guys, it's not that hard.

How will having the Giants with a player unapologetically using the "R-word", a word considered by many to be a slur against people dealt a tough hand in life, affect them in their upcoming games, especially when they travel to Washington and take on the Redskins?

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

My goodness America is full of a bunch of sensitive people these days that wouldn’t last a day in another country. Fired for saying retard? Ok. 

The Giants are (edited)

Actually I’m gonna redact that cause this forum is probably sensitive too, although I’m sure you can guess what was said. 

Edited by BayRaider

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

How will having the Giants with a player unapologetically using the "R-word", a word considered by many to be a slur against people dealt a tough hand in life, affect them in their upcoming games, especially when they travel to Washington and take on the Redskins?

giphy.gif

4067a48a936a5dfc7d708efeac33fa7a.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

IDK man I have a brother in law that is extremely autistic and they are very sensitive towards the word "retard". Its rough having a kid with a disability. You get stared at constantly, kids are extremely mean & insensitive, and people in general can be very ignorant towards it. Probably a bad word word choice especially as an entertainer with a ton of followers. 

Yup. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

IDK man I have a brother in law that is extremely autistic and they are very sensitive towards the word "retard". Its rough having a kid with a disability. You get stared at constantly, kids are extremely mean & insensitive, and people in general can be very ignorant towards it. Probably a bad word word choice especially as an entertainer with a ton of followers

He tweeted it out from his publicly known twitter account where he also tweets responses to fans with football questions. When you use social media for work-related stuff, don't be surprised when your work gets mad for your social media unprofessionalism.

• Like 4