Giants release Janoris Jenkins; claimed by Saints

NVRamsFan

12 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Are the giants the kings of dead cap? Good lord terrible terrible and just terrible 

Dave Gettleman ladies and Gents. 

This regime is pathetic. The second this team traded Odell, I was done. No hope at all. But at the same time I would’ve worried for his sanity with all this losing.

Edited by Kip Smithers

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Dave Gettleman ladies and Gents. 

This regime is pathetic. The second this team traded Odell, I was done. No hope at all. But at the same time I would’ve worried for his sanity with all this losing.

To be fair, the contracts he shedded, except Odell, were all Jerry Reese's. Gettleman got us in a good-great financial position for 2020, hopefully for a new GM to take over and take advantage of.

13 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Not a fan of anyone saying retard to anyone but not the best reason to release someone. Jenkins should be picked up by a team pretty quickly. 

Agreed 100%. I've worked with people with all kinds of disabilities and it just disheartens me how people can say the R word or even the M word (to refer to little people) and not understand that such language can be (and often is) offensive.

• Like 3