Giants release Janoris Jenkins; claimed by Saints

NVRamsFan

12 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

This is soft. He called a guy on twitter retard and got cut. He's obviously not a great corner, but cutting him because he refused to apologize for calling someone a retard on twitter is a new low lol just soft world we live in. 

I bet Giants were planning on moving on from him anyway, might as well cut him from this incident for good PR + help the tank.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I bet Giants were planning on moving on from him anyway, might as well cut him from this incident for good PR + help the tank.

This

23 minutes ago, Danger said:

He tried to write off using the word as a "hood thing" lmao get out of here, that ain't a hood thing.

I expect him to sign with the Rams or something truthfully.

There was nothing at all with that he said,  I contend what did he say that wasn't true except for the last part?

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

There was nothing at all with that he said,  I contend what did he say that wasn't true except for the last part?

All I'm saying is, don't try to excuse being a d*** for "being raised in the hood", because that's a BS excuse and has no relation to it. I don't care if he's a d***, but he needs to own the fact that he's a d***.

28 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yup. Culmination of things really. This last twitter thing was so dumb, from what Jenkins said to people's horrified reactions to it, but I guess it was the final straw. He's been insubordinate to 2 head coaches now, and he's been right both times IMO.

After he gave up a solid half season's worth of stats to Mike Evans in one half of a game in week 3, he's been pretty damn good. Someone will sign him, let him shadow an opposing team's #1 wideout, and reap the benefits. He can still play.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

All I'm saying is, don't try to excuse being a d*** for "being raised in the hood", because that's a BS excuse and has no relation to it. I don't care if he's a d***, but he needs to own the fact that he's a d***.

No, you and everyone else offended are just a part of this new soft society, and that's fine. I'll pass on all of that(hopefully you aren't offended).

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

No, you and everyone else offended are just a part of this new soft society, and that's fine. (hopefully you aren't offended).

I'm not offended, but it was uncalled for and it was a bad look for him. I don't care that he used the word nor am I offended, but be the bigger man. Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep. Makes Janoris look like a pansy frankly. The only thing that bothers me is that this dude tried to play the "hood card". FOH

Edited by Danger
  • Like 2