Giants release Janoris Jenkins; claimed by Saints

NVRamsFan

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

He really got cut for that talk about a overreaction. He’ll probably go to a better team so he wins in the end.

Lol I doubt it. His contract and average play was the reason. The word was just an excuse that they jumped on. 

He'll go somewhere for depth. 

4 hours ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Reunion with Spags in KC?

He never played for Spagnuolo.

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

My goodness America is full of a bunch of sensitive people these days that wouldn’t last a day in another country. Fired for saying retard? Ok. 

The Giants are (edited)

Actually I’m gonna redact that cause this forum is probably sensitive too, although I’m sure you can guess what was said. 

You ever been to Canada? L-O-L. I used to use the word. I no longer do after seeing people with special needs talk about how it hurts them. I'd rather not use a word that upsets people who are already dealing with far more than I could ever handle. It's about being courteous and decent.

As for football, Giants weren't going anywhere with him. They're not going anywhere without him.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

He never played for Spagnuolo.

You ever been to Canada? L-O-L. I used to use the word. I no longer do after seeing people with special needs talk about how it hurts them. I'd rather not use a word that upsets people who are already dealing with far more than I could ever handle. It's about being courteous and decent.

As for football, Giants weren't going anywhere with him. They're not going anywhere without him.

I never said the word should be part of your vocabulary and that you shouldn’t be cautious when using. You shouldn’t be fired over it. 

People want to end peoples livelihood out if sensitivity all the time in this country. It’s absolutely terrible and shows how babied a lot of citizens have been here, causing them to be extremely entitled.  

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I never said the word should be part of your vocabulary and that you shouldn’t be cautious when using. You shouldn’t be fired over it. 

People want to end peoples livelihood out if sensitivity all the time in this country. It’s absolutely terrible and shows how babied a lot of citizens have been here, causing them to be extremely entitled.  

Jenkins wasn't cut because he used the word. C'mon. The Giants are looking to score PR points and had already planned to let him go. He's had plenty of issues there. Do you think if Daniel Jones said it that he'd be cut? Of course not.

And if we're going to speak on entitlement, I think it's far more entitled to believe you shouldn't be held accountable for the things you say. You're not being victimized. Stop playing the victim.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Jenkins wasn't cut because he used the word. C'mon. The Giants are looking to score PR points and had already planned to let him go. He's had plenty of issues there. Do you think if Daniel Jones said it that he'd be cut? Of course not.

And if we're going to speak on entitlement, I think it's far more entitled to believe you shouldn't be held accountable for the things you say. You're not being victimized. Stop playing the victim.

I do agree with your first paragraph. They just used this reason as an excuse. 

You should be held accountable, but no one should lose their job over saying “thats retarded”. But you’d be surprised, people in masses call for peoples livelihood to end all the time for things. 

I’m American to the core but some of these people would really benefit living in a third world country for a few years, working their butt off, to break this sense of entitlement. 

• Like 1