Cardinals release Terrell Suggs; claimed by Chiefs

RaidersAreOne

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Cardinals: "With the season over, we'd like to see what our young guys got."

Suggs: "Can you release me so I can make one last run at a championship before I retire?"

26 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

come home for a last ride. As it should have been anyway. 

26 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Come home, Sizzle.

I mean, I hope he waits until after the next Browns-Ravens game to sign, but that’s definitely where he belongs.

I'm guessing he's gonna retire unless a playoff team picks him up. There's just genuinely no point in him showing up to get integrated into a new team for all of 2 games for teams with nothing to play for. Would be a waste of time for him and also a waste of time for any team putting energy into getting him up to speed for those games too.

I'm pretty sure the Ravens will put in a claim and I'm sure that's what he's hoping for, but I doubt we'll be the only contender to do so. So the only real question is whether he's willing to say he's gonna retire unless he gets to go to the Ravens. Feels like that's probably a stretch. Would expect him to end up a Saint, Niner, Patriot, or Steeler. The last two would be just disgusting tbh. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I'm guessing he's gonna retire unless a playoff team picks him up. There's just genuinely no point in him showing up to get integrated into a new team for all of 2 games for teams with nothing to play for. Would be a waste of time for him and also a waste of time for any team putting energy into getting him up to speed for those games too.

I'm pretty sure the Ravens will put in a claim and I'm sure that's what he's hoping for, but I doubt we'll be the only contender to do so. So the only real question is whether he's willing to say he's gonna retire unless he gets to go to the Ravens. Feels like that's probably a stretch. Would expect him to end up a Saint, Niner, Patriot, or Steeler. The last two would be just disgusting tbh. 

49ers is a good shout. We have lost now Dee Ford for the rest of the regular season, our third DE in Ronald Blair and lost Damontre Moore. Our DL was stupid stacked to start the season but all the depth is pretty much gone at this point and we have had so many injuries. Wouldn't mind Suggs at all. Make it happen Shanny/Lynch! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

wonder if the titans might give him a look as well. our edge depth has not been great since we lost cam wake, and there's the dean pees connection.

• Like 1