Cardinals release Terrell Suggs; claimed by Chiefs

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

It will be interesting to see if he shows up... I personally don’t think he will buy time will tell... 

330k for two weeks? I’d report. Chiefs might be playing in a Super Bowl and you can’t give up that opportunity. Sure it’s not with the team he wanted to play with but for 300k and a chance at a championship I bet he reports and plays his heart out. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

330k for two weeks? I’d report. Chiefs might be playing in a Super Bowl and you can’t give up that opportunity. Sure it’s not with the team he wanted to play with but for 300k and a chance at a championship I bet he reports and plays his heart out. 

Yeah but the money don’t mean much to him... he has had 4-5 nfl contracts... he may show up but it’s just as likely he doesn’t... learning a new defense living in a hotel for a month or so being away from his family as a 37 year old man... he may not think it’s worth it... but we will see

17 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

Yeah but the money don’t mean much to him... he has had 4-5 nfl contracts... he may show up but it’s just as likely he doesn’t... learning a new defense living in a hotel for a month or so being away from his family as a 37 year old man... he may not think it’s worth it... but we will see

Either way he’s not going back to Baltimore 

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Either way he’s not going back to Baltimore 

I said that from the door... I knew he would never clear waivers... if any Ravens fan thought otherwise they were thinking with their heart not their brain... It was 3 others teams that was gonna grab him had y’all not lol... 

• Like 1

Suggs is about 1,5 sacks in the playoffs away from breaking a sack record, I believe it is Willie McGinest or something like that, so him reporting to the Chiefs despite saying he wanted to play for the Ravens might have been more of a smoke screen to finish in Baltimore rather than a wish.

5 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

Is Suggs a scumbag?

Similar history to Tyrell Hill reportedly. I had no idea until recently the extent of it. But apparently his baby mother/wife/“best friend” was either leveraging his status to get more money out of him... or he clocked her on a few occasions. Sounds really bad. There wasn’t the evidence that we’ve had with some of the more recent players, but the allegations definitely are extensive and they sound really bad.