Week 3 | Other Games Thread

IDOG_det

GOTW  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the Game Of The Week?

• #3 Clemson @ #14 Louisville
    • Texas @ #4 USC

50 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Why do you think Wisconsin could get upset by BYU besides being a Michigan fan?

In their 2 losses against to Utah and LSU the last two weeks these were some of the Cougars' stats.

They ran it for a whopping 2.7 YPC.

They only passed it for a pathetic 4.3 YPA.

Their TD to INT ratio is 1 to 4.

They didn't play well in the first two weeks, but I still don't think they should be considered an easy win.

Just now, IDOG_det said:

They didn't play well in the first two weeks, but I still don't think they should be considered an easy win.

I just don't see it.

If Wisconsin is on upset alert against BYU, then Michigan should definitely be on upset alert against Purdue, Minnesota, Maryland, and Michigan State.

58 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just don't see it.

If Wisconsin is on upset alert against BYU, then Michigan should definitely be on upset alert against Purdue, Minnesota, Maryland, and Michigan State.

Well the way our QB play has been the first two weeks...we probably will be on upset alert quite a bit, lol. Don't think any Michigan fans really expect us to be a playoff team or anything this year...not with this QB play. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just don't see it.

I mean, I don't think Michigan should overlook any of those teams either. Purdue has been playing very well offensively and those type of offenses aren't exactly the Michigan's defense strong point. Minnesota probably shouldn't be overlooked with PJ Fleck there now. Maryland has looked good so far under Durkin though I wonder how they'll look with Pigrome out. And Michigan State always plays Michigan close, so that is definitely a game where an upset is possible.

2 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

If there was a BYU homer, I wouldn't make a CFB MotW thread making fun of him about it, but I'm about 0.001% concerned. Would bet it's more likely that we win by more than 20 than BYU keeping it within 10.

Pretty lousy week of games aside from Clemson/Louisville in my opinion. Florida/Tennessee will be irrelevant by the season's end as both are marginal teams this year IMO. The only game I think has potentially scare/upset is the OK State and Pitt game simply due to the Narduzzi factor.

I also look for Army to give OSU some problems the entire 1st half, but then again that could be said about pretty much any team they/they will play this year.

18 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Why do you think Wisconsin could get upset by BYU besides being a Michigan fan?

In their 2 losses against to Utah and LSU the last two weeks these were some of the Cougars' stats.

They ran it for a whopping 2.7 YPC.

They only passed it for a pathetic 4.3 YPA.

Their TD to INT ratio is 1 to 4.

Yeah BYU isnt good.

Wisconsin has 0 chance of losing at BYU.  We played a terrible game last week against them and they still only gained 230 yds to our 430.  We fumbled at the 20 to give them their first points and we had a TD taken away on a questionable Offensive PI call.  They couldnt run anywhere on our Dline or LSUs, so I dont expect them to do much against Wisconsin.

BYU will also be starting a new QB with 0 playing experience.  Wisconsin should roll in this game 38-10.

Archived