Week 15 non-Viking games

vike daddy

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

i just saw the replay of Chicago's last play when they were down by 8, and ALMOST scored on a hook and ladder thing. and that they COULD HAVE if the last guy had handed back to another guy who was open. grrr...

would have had to score a two point play after, just to tie, so yeah good luck with that...

https://www.businessinsider.com/chicago-bears-elaborate-series-of-laterals-nearly-saves-their-season-2019-12?utm_content=buffer5043f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi&fbclid=IwAR0bp-nWeWAbSg3gbxDnmLxJRB0BzjNLi_c53f_SP0L6NyCO2YP2p0uHgV0

2 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I don't really understand having such a strong stance one way or the other

@Klomp loved Josh Allen (big Wyoming fan I think?) in the draft and has enjoyed seeing him become an adequate passer. I still don’t see it and I don’t think he’ll ever be a top 10 guy. He’s certainly better, but long term I think his accuracy issues will hold him back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

@Klomp loved Josh Allen (big Wyoming fan I think?) in the draft and has enjoyed seeing him become an adequate passer. I still don’t see it and I don’t think he’ll ever be a top 10 guy. He’s certainly better, but long term I think his accuracy issues will hold him back.

Needs more help from receivers, which led the league in drop percentage entering the week.

One last Bills comment (for now)...

Love seeing their fan base show out to greet the team plane after 2 am in 25 degree weather. Meanwhile, half of our fan base is usually still complaining about something (though the LA invasion was pretty awesome)