Dolphins Extend.......to multi year contract

Swampbilly

23 hours ago, Dolphinmeister said:

Good move I think if he can stay healthy. I just wonder how many guys slipped through the Dolphins hands in the Gase area that were not coached up to their potential or were let go because Gase did not like to deal with them personally.

I think it’s a good move too and it looks like Gase is having the same personnel issues with the Jets.  Gase had so much potential IMO but alas I feel that cocaine abuse has polluted his mind ( I’m serious ).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 8:26 AM, Swampbilly said:

I think it’s a good move too and it looks like Gase is having the same personnel issues with the Jets.  Gase had so much potential IMO but alas I feel that cocaine abuse has polluted his mind ( I’m serious ).

curious to hear more

16 hours ago, N4L said:

curious to hear more

I assume you mean my view about Adam Gase being a Coke Head....  I came to this conclusion prior to Gase becoming the Jets Head Coach and began questioning Gase as a possible cocaine abuser back in 2017 when his alleged good friend and former coaching subordinate Chris Foerster was identified as snorting lines of cocaine inside an office located within Dolphins facilities ( his girlfriend shared the video on social media ).  Since NFL coaches work long hours and Adam Gase and Chris Foerester are close personal friends then I presume they were around each other extremely frequently, and since Chris Foerester was snorting lines off his work desk ( meaning he wasn't afraid of being caught by his boss since the boss, Adam Gase, was probably doing the same thing ), and since I have witnessed Gase in interviews, during his first year as Dolphins HC, where he couldn't quit touching his nose...…….I began to think that all this pointed to Gase likely having the same addiction as his friend Foerester.  Then the extremely odd introduction of Gase as the Jets HC went viral and that was all I needed to see to confirm what I already believed about Gase.  That dude is a Coke Head!!!!  I would bet a paycheck on it!!!

Not exactly a smoking gun, but then again this is the court of public opinion.

https://www.metro.us/sports/adam-gase-eyes-taco-cocaine-youtube-video-was-jets-coach-high-coke

Edited by Swampbilly
  • Like 1