What is one loss from your franchise you can't sit through again?

TecmoSuperJoe

I've been watching a lot of old games recently. Mostly 49ers games from the 80's and 90's. In a season like this, it's always exciting to go back and visit some of the classic wins. However, I don't mind watching losses. I feel like that's just the ups and downs of being a football fan period. I'd say my ratio is probably 1 loss to every 4 victories I look back on. After this last victory, I'm probably going to try and finally get through the 1990 NFC Championship game, 1987 Vikings loss, and 1986 Giants loss. All three are arguably the most crushing of the glory days. Especially the 1990 game, which I didn't think I'd ever try and watch again. Having a season like the 49ers are having though in modern day times makes it easier. 

However, I want to know, is there one game you just refuse to watch again, due to the battlescars it left on you as a fan? To the point where someone might have to compensate you to spend 2 plus hours to go through that heartbreak again? I'm curious to hear what people will say. 

Edited by PapaShogun

58 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

This. 

But excluding SBs, the wild card loss to Baltimore in 09 or the loss to NYJ in the divisional the following year were also gut wrenching. 

Agreed.  The 19-0 season that was oh so close. That sucked.

I can recall that play that the receiver caught the ball on his helmet with Harrison banging on him. 
giants were on their own 20, or thereabouts, and it was 3rd and 19 and no time outs for gints.

Hooo-LEEEE. what a whack in the groin with that pass. It was a nightmare. And we pretty much told me the loss is coming. Can't stop it.

Edited by Split the Sticks