What is one loss from your franchise you can't sit through again?

TecmoSuperJoe

3 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

Oh that had to hurt. But face facts, rams dude, the rams should have **mopped the friggin' floor** with the Patriots. Y'all had them beat at every position including quarterback. Don't blame the Pats man. you controlled your own destiny.

I wonder if there was so much as ONE person that made and ODDS bet on the patriots that super bowl. Unthinkable. 

We should’ve won but it’s hard to overcome cheating 

2 hours ago, Dan_Bali said:

2015 AFC championship game.

Injuries...  horrible refereeing (OPI’s against Gronk), Gostkowki missed xp, muffed punt.

frustrating as hell...   and Brady was so much better than Manning in the game but came away with the L.

Bryan Stork lives in infamy 

'85 AFC Championship game. Most crushing Fins loss ever. Dolphins had won 18 games in a row in Miami vs the upstart Patriots. It was almost an afterthought that NFL fans were about to get what they wanted: Dolphins vs Bears in the Super Bowl, giving the infamous '85 Bears a chance to avenge their only loss that season after the 38-24 shellacking on MNF in Miami. 

Instead the Patriots focused on stripping the ball and caused about 99 fumbles. That game had me so pissed I had to leave the room. One bonehead Miami play after another. You play all year to get home field advantage then choke like that. Cheated all NFL fans a chance at a good Super Bowl which was a rare thing in the '80s as most were boring lopsided wins. 

Pats never had a chance vs the Bears in the Super Bowl, it was the worst blowout in Super Bowl history at that time actually. At one point the Bears were ahead 44-3, come on man the Pats should've never been there in the first place. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I was 5-6 when that one occured. It was actually the game when I started liking the Steelers. Luckily I don't really remember anything about the game. 

same here

I was more into eating fried shrimp for the 1st time than that game lol

94 AFC title game and SB30 was some horrible loses for the franchise, I'm lucky to be too young to be invested in the team at that time lol

32 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

I have never, purposefully, set out to rewatch a game the Patriots lost. Why would I do that to myself? I'm a relatively young man, and this heart has to last me a long time yet. I can barely stand to rewatch their close wins. Losses? Way too tense.

Ha...  I'm yet to rewatch the "miracle of Miami" touchdown....  I never wanna see that **** ever again.  Once was enough.