Week 15 GDT: Giants vs. Dolphins @ 1:00pm EST

Giants4eva

Still hold #2 pick. Hold the SOS tiebreaker over every other team in our range (Washington, Miami) and head to head means nothing. We'll be fine pick wise. We still suck. It felt really good to get a win though, and I absolutely got a little choked up seeing Eli get his curtain call. I love that man. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Still hold #2 pick. Hold the SOS tiebreaker over every other team in our range (Washington, Miami) and head to head means nothing. We'll be fine pick wise. We still suck. It felt really good to get a win though, and I absolutely got a little choked up seeing Eli get his curtain call. I love that man. 

Currently that's the range.... but if they beat Washington next week it puts Detroit (Broncos/Pack) and Arizona (Browns/Hawks/Rams) in the range. If we finish 4-12 and Detroit or Arizona loses out they'd be 3-12-1. If we beat Wash AND upset Philly it opens up a real possibility of being in the 5-8 range :$

I wouldn't be so quick to say we're fine pick wise. The value lost from the #2 pick to 5-8 pick range is huge. We'll have sat through this joke of a season and won't even get a top 5 pick out of it.
I mean I feel good for Eli and the blue blood fan in me of course loves wins. But man this win could end up being extremely costly...

Edited by Shockey1979

2 hours ago, Giants4eva said:

I think we need to get Ximenes on the field more.

Another indictment of our coaching staff- Love didn't see the field until week 10 or 11 and Xman was essentially benched for the middle half of the season, and when they come back, they perform really well. Xman has had sacks in back to back weeks now; he shows some good stuff. Love has had his hiccups, but overall he's been super impressive. He and Peppers next year could be a fantastic safety duo.