Titans vs Texans

Pastor Dillon

Good win but clock management issues at the end again, that could cost us in the future.

Watson should just take the sack instead of throwing it away. BOB needs to make sure he knows that
On their drive ALL you have to do is not let them score before the 2 minute warning. Can't give up those chunk plays
4 seconds before 2 minute warning and a first down ices the game. BOB needs to call a pass. The clock stops anyway so go for some bigger yards. Even a 6 or 7 yard route is gold there. Not a rush up the middle.

Meanwhile, Denver scores a whopping 3 points on 251 inefficient yards in the snow vs. KC.  As a reminder, they put 38 points and nearly 400 yards on us last week in our house.  This week was a nice hard nosed effort, but it just underscores how unacceptable it was for us to not show up against a vastly inferior team at home in December.  We have tie breakers against KC & NE so, if we win out and NE drops one, that game will cost us a bye and home field in a playoff game. That's a coaching and leadership problem.  Our season was lost last year about that same time with a similar let down in Philly.

I hate to say it, but watching this d get gashed in crunch time with soft coverage for the umpteenth time today, I think it's time for RAC to call it a career.  It's always been an achilles heel for his defenses and like not being able to generate a pass rush without JJ Watt, it's something you have to adjust to - not just do the same thing and expect different results.  BoB also HAS to adjust his late game tactics knowing we still can't protect leads and NOT just hand away possession with 3 straight dives or settle for late field goals.

Edited by Apollo Stallion
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Romeo is going to have his hands full today. But moments like this are what this team is made for.

I called it last time. I can call it again.

The Titans are red-hot. The Texans are hot-and-cold, coming off a terrible loss to the Broncos.

An old rivalry. Traitors, facing off against their former home. Fallen brothers versus the heroes of our blue-collar homeland. 

Today, from the creators of BOmB Squad, comes...

BOmB Squad: Refused.

I called it... Again!

1 hour ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Meanwhile, Denver scores a whopping 3 points on 251 inefficient yards in the snow vs. KC.  As a reminder, they put 38 points and nearly 400 yards on us last week in our house.  This week was a nice hard nosed effort, but it just underscores how unacceptable it was for us to not show up against a vastly inferior team at home in December.  We have tie breakers against KC & NE so, if we win out and NE drops one, that game will cost us a bye and home field in a playoff game. That's a coaching and leadership problem.  Our season was lost last year about that same time with a similar let down in Philly.

I hate to say it, but watching this d get gashed in crunch time with soft coverage for the umpteenth time today, I think it's time for RAC to call it a career.  It's always been an achilles heel for his defenses and like not being able to generate a pass rush without JJ Watt, it's something you have to adjust to - not just do the same thing and expect different results.  BoB also HAS to adjust his late game tactics knowing we still can't protect leads and NOT just hand away possession with 3 straight dives or settle for late field goals.

To be fair they were playing in a snow storm