Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

On 9/22/2017 at 6:40 PM, Matts4313 said:

I still want to know if Hockey was lynched based off my read, tho.

I was lynched because I named 3/4 mafia in that one post. 

I was sure on Bucs and TyTy then ET made a post that basically connected them together with Danger. I have a real hard time distinguishing powerful civs from Mafia so I'm not as aggressive as I should be sometimes. That said if they didn't hit me and my Stallyns invest went through on day 2 this game would have been over pretty quickly.

On 9/22/2017 at 6:45 PM, The LBC said:

Ultimately, when I claimed it was less about preserving myself and more about getting the info out there so that hockey could be protected, but yeah... not so well, it seems.

I saw the move but unfortunately you would need a vet bodyguard or angel to see it and react accordingly. You played a great game LBC.

On 9/18/2017 at 1:56 PM, Hockey5djh said:

So I just got to nighttime. The thing that stuck out to me the most was the non-chalant move off of Danger by both bucs and tyty late at night. Bucs moved to Cwood and Tyty moved to Bucs, making them both one vote players but moving the vote for a very tight 7-5 to a very definitive 7-3 with less than two hours to go. I'd love to hear reasoning behind both of those vote moves.

On 9/18/2017 at 2:00 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Correction, it was actually tied 6-6, Danger moved his vote to Jfin in self preservation making it 7-6 and then bucs and cwood moved their votes off of Danger.

On 9/18/2017 at 2:06 PM, Hockey5djh said:

@bucsfan333 what did cwood do late friday that warranted a useless vote change with no reasoning or push for his lynch?

@Tyty do you know your vote move to bucs for him being "sassy and mean" essentially doomed jfin?

On 9/18/2017 at 3:08 PM, Hockey5djh said:

ET, Bucs, Danger, and Tyty? that would be an interesting mafia.

On 9/18/2017 at 4:01 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Stallyns....theres easier ways to flush guys out.

On 9/18/2017 at 9:58 PM, MathMan said:

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hockey had performed an action on stallyns during the night.

Had a pretty good monday. I logged back in to switch my vote to Mission because he was tied with LBC and I investigated LBC on night one. Wish I would have stayed for the OT, oh well.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...