Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

@The LBC, what are you thinking?

My strongest civ feels right now are ET and I'm starting to get there on hockey, but I'm kind of in the same place with him, you, and Matts - Feel pro-town at least, but I'm not very confident you're not mafia just playing a savvy game.

Even before we lynched him Fin felt like someone people were content to vote for because 1) He wasn't them and 2) He wasn't around to fight it, which made it real easy to put the vote on him and then play hard-to-change.  sanchez coming up town was a little surprising, just because that last exchange between him and Fin felt a little force, but then most "Give me compelling evidence you're not mafia" angles usually do to me.

stallyns is playing his usual role game and that's throwing me because we all have roles, so I'm going to have to try and find a new way to get a read off of him.  I've seen him do this act as both mafia, governor, and town-aligned hitman in the past.

• Like 1

I was leaning mafia on Hockey. He's been posting and poking a little bit. But not enough to really deserve a retaliation. We'll see after his am read up, which I'm sure is coming.

I can never read stallyns. I don't feel like he ever posts enough. And the stuff he does post is pretty generic.

I feel like ET constantly gets the civ vibe is because he's so friendly and open in every other thread he posts in. And he carries that into mafia.

I'm convinced Matts is lolcleared from earlier. At least that's what I've been operating under. Even if I'm wrong, I've narrowed the field.

james is another guy that's been posting pretty generic stuff. He was quick to clear you, LBC, but backed off it after questioning. 

I don't wanna seem too civ-like. I like playing in that "is he or isn't he" realm. That way I'm bordering on the lynch and I'm unlikely to be hit. Goes back to that arrogance I was talking about earlier.

8 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

To remind that my current vote is a joke.

He was super defensive of his position. Since then he has also made a post regarding who has thrown shade on who. One of those being:

7 hours ago, The LBC said:

The hyperbole to increase the value on his own activity and being in the game was what triggered me too.  It's a low-key way to not make a big deal about being among the top vote-getters but addressing planting the seed to others that if it comes to choosing between him and someone else, they should value him.

This cat. Who not only had this scummy as hell post, but I also believe that he was the individual who asked if jfin had been tagged without just doing it himself. LBC has said a lot of things without actually saying or doing anything. Besides that, his "sacrifice me" speech was ridiculous. 

If someone has a bullet, hit one one of these two. I feel very confident that one of the two are mafia. 

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I was leaning mafia on Hockey. He's been posting and poking a little bit. But not enough to really deserve a retaliation. We'll see after his am read up, which I'm sure is coming.

I can never read stallyns. I don't feel like he ever posts enough. And the stuff he does post is pretty generic.

I feel like ET constantly gets the civ vibe is because he's so friendly and open in every other thread he posts in. And he carries that into mafia.

I'm convinced Matts is lolcleared from earlier. At least that's what I've been operating under. Even if I'm wrong, I've narrowed the field.

james is another guy that's been posting pretty generic stuff. He was quick to clear you, LBC, but backed off it after questioning. 

I don't wanna seem too civ-like. I like playing in that "is he or isn't he" realm. That way I'm bordering on the lynch and I'm unlikely to be hit. Goes back to that arrogance I was talking about earlier.

JMC or LBC. Im good with either one. Hockey is scummy as hell, but last time I was this convinced he was mafia it turned out he was a super powerful civ. So Im going to ignore him for the time being as I cant read him. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I see what you're saying. I have the same vote. But the more you talk about it, the more I question it.

Is james the type of guy to call his shot?

Ill preface this by saying I have been out of the mafia game for a long time. But often a silly mistake can take down multiple mafia. People in chat are often hyper aware of each persons post. Because their are ~3-5 of them talking about it + anyone who is dead + a bad host (not malf, im saying in general). When people who arent active can vocalize a specific post they had not previously referenced, its scummy. Hockey has done it multiple times. JMC did it just now, and has been shielding LBC.