Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

Just now, Tyty said:

I'm a wee bit too drunk to really understanding the conversation right now lol. What is "dummy tole " "anti town"? And who is JMC...?

Not drunk, but I'm trying to piece together the convo to. Using the mafia wikia to look up terms I don't know lmao

People online and not posting. Notice some names I mentioned?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

People online and not posting. Notice some names I mentioned?

Would you just look at it

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I'm a wee bit too drunk to really understanding the conversation right now lol. What is "dummy tole " "anti town"? And who is JMC...?

Everyone in this game got a role. The mafia were given fake/dummy roles incase we all mass claimed. IE - If we just said "everyone say who you are" the mafia had fake ID's.

We civs are "town". When someone says or does something that hurts us, its "anti town". For example, when LFTW said "I think Matt is a civ, but I am leaving my vote on him" its 'AntiTown'. Why would you ever vote to kill your own team?

JMC is @james.mcmurry13

• Like 1

Bucs and matts look the cleanest to me right now.

i didn't like LBC, then didn't know how to feel, and some of matts points are starting to make me not like him again.

dont really like ET either but that's so engrained in me IDK if it means anything.

tyty is still fishy to me

but I have no idea how any of these people normally play, so these are pretty much all shots in the dark