Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I added you like 3 hours ago. Get with the times. 

That said, I think I am returning the PS4. Its more expensive all around when factor in the amount of super cheap or free games you get with XBox. And I havent found a reason to fall in love with it yet. Plus the controller sucks. Its not all bad, and a lot of it is similar, but Im just not in love with the PS4. 

Matts

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nope. You havent realized the collective hive mind then. If we take a stance now, it will not last. People get bored and stray based on entertainment value. The goal, with a 3 day "night" is to just keep active. 

Of course this is just my opinion and I could be way off base.

So we should start a bandwagon on you or LBC, knowing it won't last the weekend?

Is that what you're saying?

Just now, Tyty said:

Play console exclusives obv

I need too. Really thats why I got it, to get caught up. But I think the divorce has sucked the gamer out of me. I used to game to kill some time. But now when I game I just feel... lonely? Its not fun anymore. 

I might trade out for a switch. Ive always loved Zelda. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I need too. Really thats why I got it, to get caught up. But I think the divorce has sucked the gamer out of me. I used to game to kill some time. But now when I game I just feel... lonely? Its not fun anymore. 

I might trade out for a switch. Ive always loved Zelda. 

PM me if you wanna talk about the divorce I didn't know about. I know someone else that lost interest in gaming after something similar. 

Check out MLB the show on ps4 since it's too cool for xboxXbox

I'm so out of the loop with mafias that I don't know anyone's tendencies. So it's hard to read ppl for me. I might sound jokey throughout this but I'm just ryin to keep active for y'all and do my best while I'm at it. The doofy duo are givin me vibes and aren't active at all and LBC is giving me vibes but idk if that's just how she is

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

PM me if you wanna talk about the divorce I didn't know about. I know someone else that lost interest in gaming after something similar. 

Check out MLB the show on ps4 since it's too cool for xboxXbox

I feel like Ive done nothing but talk about that around here and am a little self conscious of even mentioning it. Appreciate the offer though. And MLB the Show was literally the next game on my list. I dont like baseball, but have enjoyed baseball games.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

But I don't think LBC is mafia. And I don't think you are either.

LBC is mafia doe. So theres that.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like Ive done nothing but talk about that around here and am a little self conscious of even mentioning it. Appreciate the offer though. And MLB the Show was literally the next game on my list. I dont like baseball, but have enjoyed baseball games.

LBC is mafia doe. So theres that.

I never checked wayta anymore til recently so I missed it all yo. But fair enough, hope you feel better about it all soon bro

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Compelling evidence for Jfin?

Probably should change it tbh

Wonder if the mafia looked at this before hitting him?

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

If you are asking if me and jfin are both Mafia? Then yeah.

ok, so this makes me wonder if the mafia took the shot because of this. Insecure mafia?