Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Not really. I quit watching the show like 3 seasons ago. I read the intro initially and thought the town were Zombies since the civs were the survivors. When I got my role I assumed that it was someone that had been turned. Turns out I am just dumb and didnt get the premise. :$

Jesus Christ, my brain isnt working this morning. Ignore me.

This can't be that obvious could it?

OK. Now that I am separated I have been seeking an individual to fulfill certain needs. I think I found a chick. She is banging hot and has a high libido. Im 99% sure though that if we progress, my total soft/flabby dad bod will be a huge turn off for her. You dont really notice it on me in normal clothes because I have bigger arms/pecks, but once the shirt comes off its a lot of pudge. Its hitting my confidence pretty hard, I need to get in the gym.

As a friend once told me....once you get that far its too late to go back anyway.

His story was more about taking off his pants and having a small banana but I think the same concept still applies.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I just had a random thought - could we somehow incorporate the like button into mafia? As in, it could replace voting, or be used for a special power? I feel like it could be a new wrinkle in the game if we fleshed out the idea.

I don't think the likes are "trackable" at least not enough for game use purposes.