Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

If you're referring to me, Bucs is on the list I posted. I'd rather lynch suspected mafia then sit alone on another person I listed. 

Well that's what I'm doing. Sitting alone on dome right now because he's my biggest suspect. 

Just now, Tyty said:

Well that's what I'm doing. Sitting alone on dome right now because he's my biggest suspect. 

If other people see what I see then the votes will come behind me. I think people said he is new to the game but he made a major slip the other day and has otherwise just seemed a bit sloppy at times 

Hmmmmm. Read pages 6 or 7ish to 50 .

My opinions are changing. I'll be reading the rest early afternoon, well before nighttime.

tyty and LBC looking better. My guy feeling is that LBC and ET had a real beef with each other early in the game, it's possibly hey we're putting on a scripted show but my gut says no.

still don't like that LBC claimed his role gets stronger with time and he hasn't been hit yet, or did he back off that? 

22 hours ago, MathMan said:

VC

Tlo - 6 (tyty, matts, dome, danger, bucs, LionsFTW
Tyty - 2 (tlo, ksj
Bucs - 2 (lbc, stallyns

21 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Not stoked on the tlo hit but he hasn't really been helping civs (in thread anyways). LBC you don't like Bucs?

Thats not what I said at all, tyty.

tlo was already leading votes mainly due to inactivity. Mafia using a hit there makes no sense. Not to mentioned I asked LBC a question about bucs in the same post. If this was some slip up where I meant to send it in a chat or something why would that have been in there?

pretty sloppy mistake on my part, no doubt. But the scumminess factor just doesn't make a lot of sense.

12 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'm clearly biased, but that just screams typo to me.  

Running some errands then I'll dive into pages 51-now.

some of the hunches I had early game that faded mid game look strong again.

should I put anything into that?

Absolutely