GB's and Clapper: Rams at Dallas

HDsportsfan

I'm not sure what to do here. I don't want to get jumped by the GTOP Gestapo. LOL

GB: Well, all the way around it was an impressive win. I mean really is was a complete team win. Even when you want to pound on Forbath he goes 3-3.

Clapper. What the hell...….Bennett for being lined up offsides and keeping us from getting another turnover. Hey, somebody has to get one.

Welp…..it's win or go home next week. This has been expected for weeks now,

Edited by HDsportsfan

6 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I'm not sure what to do here. I don't want to get jumped by the GTOP Gestapo. LOL

GB: Well, all the way around it was an impressive win. I mean really is was a complete team win. Even when you want to pound on Forbath he goes 3-3.

Clapper. What the hell...….Bennett for being lined up offsides and keeping us from getting another turnover. Hey, somebody has to get one.

Welp…..it's win or go home next week. This has been expected for weeks now,

Just man up , and don't worry about the GTFO party

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

I dont buy it. McVay probably had alot riding on this at Vegas and placed the wrong bet on Dallas when it should have been the Rams. 

Well, smart of McVay and Wade to screw this up so badly that they will miss the playoffs. 

One team had EVERYTHING to play for - one had NOTHING to play for. 

GB’s: where has this team been for last 16 weeks??? A complete team effort finally. Unfortunately that means Garrett and the staff get my GB 🙄

Zeke and Pollard just wow!! Completely destroyed that run defense of the Billy Goats

Oline what a phenomenal job! Cleared the way for almost 300 yards of rushing and kept Dak upright all game long.   

Lee and Lewis played their hearts out on Defense. Love seeing that kind of performance

Front 7 did an excellent job containing Gurley and keeping Him to 20 yards rushing And  Only 22 team rushing yards

Forbath going 3-3 on FG’s 

Clappers: Also the coaching staff for holding this team back all damn SEASON!!!!

GB:  Coaching staff.  Most of us have ripped Garrett and staff a new one on multiple occasions this season and deservedly so.  The team was ready to play.  Finally.

O Line was dominant.

Zeke and Pollard.  Interesting what happens when you can dictate terms in the run game.

Antuan Woods was a force.

Sean Lee was terrific.

Kickoffs aside Forbath was solid.

Forbath can't make those kicks without great snaps.  Viva LP!

CLAPPERS:

Gallup.  WTF?  Stop shorting the routes 

Move on get ready for Philly.

Gb: 

oline- bulldozed all game long. Opening up consistent running lanes and getting initial surge on every short yardage play. 
Zeke and pollard- took advantage of the holes and rarely went down on first contact. 
Play calling; defense brought a few more looks and challenged goff. offense stuck with the run and ran few nice crossers and worked over rams man coverages ( see Austin wide open). 

defense- from woods bottling up the middle of that field, to lee looking like prime lee, and Jordan Lewis constantly finding ways to make plays. D played outstanding, made some mistakes but limited those mistakes and never let rams get comfortable with long drives. 

clappers: 

gallup: not a great showing. Pulled up on an early route he may have had a chance for, and then sort of lost Dak or focus on the next play and almost cost us a pick on a ball he didn’t seem to expect. Good news is last time he had a subpar game Think he bounced back with a 100 yard game, expecting him to ball out vs the eagles.