(Polls) Predict Post-Season Decisions

Mind Character

(Polls) Predict Post-Season Decisions  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will Freddie Be Fired at the End of the Season (NOT What You Hope Will Happen)?

• No, he will not be fired.
    • Yes, he will be fired.
  2. 2. Will Steve Wilks Be Fired at the End of the Season?

• No, he will not be fired.
    • Yes, BUT Freddie will be retained so Wilks will be the season's scapegoat.
    • Yes, BUT it won't just be him as he''ll be fired along with the rest of the coaching staff.
    • No, he won't be fired instead he'll take over as Head Coach after Freddie is fired so Dorsey can keep a lot of his staff intact.
  3. 3. What do you HOPE will happen... Do you think we SHOULD Fire Freddie?

I like Freddie's honesty and he seems like a genuinely good guy. He also talks a good game but there are some obvious things, like tempo, that he just can't see as HC.

I didn't like the Wilkes hire because I don't like a base nickel but if the offense was scoring 30 a game like we hoped it probably would have worked out. Still, in games where the offense doesn't produce his defense gets dominated. Just like the offense there is too little production for the talent.

So I'd let them both go.

I'd gauge interest in OBJ and if there is enough I'd move on. If not he is still under contract.

I'd bring in an OC that understands Baker's strengths and run Baker's offense. A decent O-Line is still important but not as with uptempo quick passing so get some quality run blocking offensive linemen who can hold their own (which would be an improvement at a couple spots) in pass pro. More rollouts, less shotgun.

• Like 1