Week 16: Packers (11-3) at VIKINGS (10-4)

swede700

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

copied from the Packers forum

In light of this, I think we have a significant advantage, statistically.

Key Stat for Monday:

As most discerning fans know, one of the most important stats in football is a team's Pumble rating, determined by dividing the number of punts by fumbles. Green Bay currently sits at 4th in the league with a Pumble rating of 6.7. Minnesota is currently 31st, with a Pumble rating of only 1.9

You guys are bound to be better at punting because you get so much in-game practice at doing it.  ;)

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

It would be sweet justice for the Lions if they can beat the Packers next week and cost them the division win.  Go Lions!

People seem to be writing off the Lions but if they have any pride they will put up a good fight I think. If the Packers are overconfident maybe they won't get the help from the refs

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Its a night game and their punter has his 9th grade science project due Tuesday morning. 

Crosby will have to do all the kicking. Lol

It was pretty bad in week 7 when he wasn't available because he attended Homecoming at Ashwaubenon.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2019 at 8:09 AM, skywindO2 said:

I'm torn between wearing Vikings attire or an ulgy Christmas sweater to work on Monday. That's if I even go into work on Monday. 

I ended up going to work and wearing my Harrison Smith jersey. I don't think anyone else is working downtown today though. 

Anyone FF people that happen to work downtown wanna go for lunch? I think skyway places are still open. 

On 12/22/2019 at 12:09 AM, Malfatron said:

copied from the Packers forum

In light of this, I think we have a significant advantage, statistically.

Key Stat for Monday:

As most discerning fans know, one of the most important stats in football is a team's Pumble rating, determined by dividing the number of punts by fumbles. Green Bay currently sits at 4th in the league with a Pumble rating of 6.7. Minnesota is currently 31st, with a Pumble rating of only 1.9

Wow, why even play the game? Packers in a laugher 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Don't know or care what Pumble means but let's go get a win! Skol Vikings!!

If it's high, it means you punt alot or don't fumble much.  If it's low, it means you fumble alot or don't punt much.  I'm sort of confused whether you want a high or low pumble.

Edited by Worm Guts
  • Like 2