Week 16: Packers (11-3) at VIKINGS (10-4)

swede700

We have got to be one of the most uniquely frustrating teams to watch...how do you get 3 turnovers in the the first half and only have 10 points, especially in a game of this magnitude?

I am usually very optimistic but this performance all but seals the fate of Kirk, the O-line, and the coaching staff, in that order, in my mind. Kirk looks petrified and useless beyond PA offense, we can't block the people in front of us (including 3 man rushes), and we continue to coach overly conservatively and reactively, particularly on offense (e.g., running our 3rd string RB, despite having a healthy Diggs, Thielen, Rudolph, and Irv Smith, generally being less prepared, and questionable play-calling, timeouts, challenges, etc.).

My wife told me earlier that she has learned over the last ten years of being together that she keeps low expectations for the Vikings, while I continually tout how talented and superbowl-worthy our offense is each year haha...guess I should consider my management's philosophy more closely...