WK 16: DIVISION TITLE GAME @ FILTHY

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, cowboyfanin2890 said:

Not a joke if it is true

Exactly. Which is why its a bad joke. He literally started saying this last january and has said it all over the forum since then. There is 0 - - LITERALLY 0% chance - - that Garrett gets a 10 year contract. Or as Nabbs also likes to say "A lifetime extension for the Clapper". 

Its a stupid lame joke that wore out after he said it 500 times this season. 

6 hours ago, cowboyfanin2890 said:

Not a joke if it is true

Who's joking? Let Jason win the NFCE, a Home playoff gm , godforbid make  a NCCG appearance then tell me Jerry will fire his favorite Son?

What's funnier is how Matty Boy has changed his tune from being one of if not the biggest supporter of the HC formerly known as the Clapper,  or so I've been told? If true, that's Golden!!

If not, Well....🤷‍♂️🍺

On 12/16/2019 at 4:59 PM, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I will continue to be surprised that choosing between "Cowboys going to the playoffs" and "Eagles going to the playoffs" would be considered a rock and a hard place for a Cowboys fan.

Very honestly, I'm rooting for a cowboys win through and through. All rational thoughts Monday thru Saturday sbout draft position and get rid of the clapper go out the window Sunday morning at first drink. But if the cowboys lose I'm not gonna cry a river either. The proverbial win win situation.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Very honestly, I'm rooting for a cowboys win through and through. All rational thoughts Monday thru Saturday sbout draft position and get rid of the clapper go out the window Sunday morning at first drink. But if the cowboys lose I'm not gonna cry a river either. The proverbial win win situation.

Yup! Agreed!! Season sweep of Iggles will make me a very happy person at work! Only thing I look forward to during football season living in iggles territory is beating those filthy birds! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Why is this all important game thread all the way down here. Can someone bump this up we are about to take out the vision against the much-hated Eagles and it is an afterthought? What the hell

No! We suck. We're terrible. Join us in the draft prospect thread. 

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Are we going to win this game?

Nope. Not a chance. I think the Iggles kick a fg with 53 seconds left leaving us down 2 and with 1 TO. Score 23-21.

We drive to their 28 yard line. Enter Kai Forbath. The game, possible NFC East title, home playoff game on the line, after hitting all 3 in big D, he goes.......wide right.

Not so much the Iggles win, but we lose. As in, we could have won if we hit the fg, but new guy misses. 

It's just too perfect an ending for this game.

5 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Nope. Not a chance. I think the Iggles kick a fg with 53 seconds left leaving us down 2 and with 1 TO. Score 23-21.

We drive to their 28 yard line. Enter Kai Forbath. The game, possible NFC East title, home playoff game on the line, after hitting all 3 in big D, he goes.......wide right.

Not so much the Iggles win, but we lose. As in, we could have won if we hit the fg, but new guy misses. 

It's just too perfect an ending for this game.

Nope

Cowboys face 3rd and 1 from the eagles 38 yard line- 55 yard FG is out of Forbaths range (if only we still had Maher) We just need to get the 1st down then a few more yards and we'll be in FG range for the win

Do we QB Sneak with Dak? - No

Do we pound the rock with Zeke - No

We run 2 passing plays, 2 incompletions and the season is over

1 hour ago, TheGame316 said:

Nope

Cowboys face 3rd and 1 from the eagles 38 yard line- 55 yard FG is out of Forbaths range (if only we still had Maher) We just need to get the 1st down then a few more yards and we'll be in FG range for the win

Do we QB Sneak with Dak? - No

Do we pound the rock with Zeke - No

We run 2 passing plays, 2 incompletions and the season is over

Sounds familar and very possible.

However, it's a "been there done that."

No, we need a new fall guy, someone that everyone would believe, "well, that's why NE cut him."

I would even be willing to bet that this is the Iggles strategy. Keep it close, take the lead late, and force their inconsistent, confidence shattered kicker to try to win the division, in a hostile environment on national TV.

It's perfect!